How come.....

GALVATRON

....we don't see more heterosexual parades or Catholic parades or parades commending the President for at least attempting to fight back.I just looked at the back of a U.S. dollar and it says In God We Trust,yet the police force away the lone protester at a Muslim parade celebrating some alleged profit Mohammad and allah,threaten to arrest a guy defending our God we trust.I hope you people realize the severity of what is going on,Democrat or not,gaylord or not or miserable ugly woman that can't get laid so now you are lesbian or not they will pile your dead body right on top of mine in a mass grave,ironic,while we all fight amongst ourselves they march right down our streets.I am not as big of a bigot as it would seem,just don't try to force it as normal or acceptable on me or my family or try to make me tolerate it,to each their own I don't care what people do behind closed doors.United we stand,divided we fall,I'd say this country is divided,what will happen next,good thing I got guns and plenty of ammo all I need now is some hand grenades and a slug proof vest and I'm ready.

Guest macy's
....we don't see more heterosexual parades or Catholic parades or parades commending the President for at least attempting to fight back.I just looked at the back of a U.S. dollar and it says In God We Trust,yet the police force away the lone protester at a Muslim parade celebrating some alleged profit Mohammad and allah,threaten to arrest a guy defending our God we trust.I hope you people realize the severity of what is going on,Democrat or not,gaylord or not or miserable ugly woman that can't get laid so now you are lesbian or not they will pile your dead body right on top of mine in a mass grave,ironic,while we all fight amongst ourselves they march right down our streets.I am not as big of a bigot as it would seem,just don't try to force it as normal or acceptable on me or my family or try to make me tolerate it,to each their own I don't care what people do behind closed doors.United we stand,divided we fall,I'd say this country is divided,what will happen next,good thing I got guns and plenty of ammo all I need now is some hand grenades and a slug proof vest and I'm ready.

anybody can file a permit for a parade. the groups you are defending choose not to do it. why don't you complain to them?

Guest Guest
If I'm not mistaken, there's something about freedom of religion that's suppossed to thrive in this country.

Well you ARE mistaken. Freedom of religion only applies to muslims.

Guest macy's
While it's true anyone can apply for a parade permit, in reality not all are approved. Know what you talk about before you speak.

really? you think a catholic group would be turned down? how bout a heterosexuals? i highly doubt it. a parade and a march or protest are different. the KKK can get a permit to hold a march. happens all the time. they wouldn't get a permit to hold a parade. so if you want to play semantics you can. either way you are wrong. homosexuals even get parades. who is being denied? you are just a moron who thinks he knows everything when actually you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.

Does anybody know the cost and where to go and apply for such a permit,please tell me and I will try to obtain one,Binghamton needs a heterosexual parade day to promote heterosexuality and so the community can see how us heterosexuals feel and experience our culture and taste our food and get a speech.

Does anybody know the cost and where to go and apply for such a permit,please tell me and I will try to obtain one,Binghamton needs a heterosexual parade day to promote heterosexuality and so the community can see how us heterosexuals feel and experience our culture and taste our food and get a speech.

Call the city clerks office..that's where you would get a permit.

Guest Guest

While you are at it, contact your health insurance company and find out if they will cover the mental help you obviously need.

Then start with electroshock therapy --- I would recommend the highest volt possible.

If you get a hetero parade going, let me know. It would be a blast. I bet we would get protested by a bunch of DELETED.

Two permits needed total cost $20.00 plus liability insurance and the police are needed to be hired as security for the event,is there anybody out there that would like to help me put on a heterosexual day parade,I'll throw down a couple hundred.If any organization wants to get some exposure this might help,what about BCVoice putting on a heterosexual day parade it would surely boost ratings,what do you say Billy The Kid?

If you get a hetero parade going, let me know. It would be a blast. I bet we would get protested by a bunch of DELETED.

The police can arrest them while we march right down Main Street with our kids,I'm not playing but I can't do it alone,I don't want my real name to be all in the news and all over the street,I could get some money up though and some sponsors.

Guest macy's
The police can arrest them while we march right down Main Street with our kids,I'm not playing but I can't do it alone,I don't want my real name to be all in the news and all over the street,I could get some money up though and some sponsors.

people can protest you. they just cannot violate the areas pre-designated for them.

@

really? you think a catholic group would be turned down? how bout a heterosexuals? i highly doubt it. a parade and a march or protest are different. the KKK can get a permit to hold a march. happens all the time. they wouldn't get a permit to hold a parade. so if you want to play semantics you can. either way you are wrong. homosexuals even get parades. who is being denied? you are just a moron who thinks he knows everything when actually you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.

You either have a lot of growing up to do or you've forgotten to take your meds again.

Guest Guest

What exactly is the "food" of the heterosexuals? :lol:

Guest macy's
You either have a lot of growing up to do or you've forgotten to take your meds again.

way to avoid the topic. out of ammo already? that's a schocker.

Guest Guest

Why would you not want your name out there? You feel so strong about your heterosexuality that it should not be an issue. Anyone can have a parade, go for it. It may be fun and something that grows each year. I am sure it will not start off large but year after year I am sure the oppressed Hetero will feel compelled to come out and support you and your "mission". You can have bands, food and what ever else you feel the world needs to know about the "hetero" species.

I'll be there to support you. Good luck Hetero Warrior. Keep Fighting the Fight!

@

Archived