Why doesn't anyone care about local and state elections?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The answer to this question is simple: they are meaningless. It makes no difference whatsoever who is elected to any local or state office. So let's not waste a second of our time worrying about any of these races. It simply doesn't matter.

Guest Guest

Because on one hand you have the Dem's - on the other you have the REP's

When you put them together under water you get the same thing

Water that is hard to swallow because of the taste.

Guest Guest

The main problem is that we don't have any real conservatives to vote for. It would make a big difference if real conservatives ran for office.

Guest fidel castro
The main problem is that we don't have any real conservatives to vote for. It would make a big difference if real conservatives ran for office.

no meaningful social or economic change will come through the voting booths. everyone is bought and paid for. how many years do you go through the same process before you get it? america's political system is just as corrupt as any dictatorship in the world. you know, the guys we tell how to run their government when we don't even do it ourselves. we'll show iraq how to have a democracy, when we don't have one ourselves. that's why everyone hates us. keep waving your flag. i'm sure it will change soon. there is only one solution, but i can't say it without getting arrested in this free country of ours.

The answer to this question is simple: they are meaningless. It makes no difference whatsoever who is elected to any local or state office. So let's not waste a second of our time worrying about any of these races. It simply doesn't matter.

I agree w/u 100%

Archived