TWC-More HD Channels added

Guest Plasma Owner

Guest Plasma Owner

I just noticed that TWC has added a bunch of new channels for it's HD package that are included with the HD box.

They start at Channel 800

additions to what was already available:

807 (It's either Golf or Versus..no data available it says)

817 A&E

819 Discovery (different from Disc Theater that was already a HD Channel)

822 TBS

824 CNN

825 TLC

827 Food Network

831 Animal Planet

832 Science Channel?

It's a start but still IMO have a ways to go to get their act together and bring us more for our money

Guest Guest
I just noticed that TWC has added a bunch of new channels for it's HD package that are included with the HD box.

817 A&E

822 TBS

824 CNN

825 TLC

827 Food Network

831 Animal Planet

832 Science Channel?

It's a start but still IMO have a ways to go to get their act together and bring us more for our money

They are on the right track now. Keep going. Too Bad you have to hear about on hear. TWC is probably one of the worst promoters of their product.

Guest Original poster
They are on the right track now. Keep going. Too Bad you have to hear about on hear. TWC is probably one of the worst promoters of their product.

Your exactly right. The only way I found out was I just happened to hit 808 instead of 708 and was like...whoah! Then hit the channel guide button and saw all the new additions.

Guest Guest

817 A&E

822 TBS

824 CNN

825 TLC

827 Food Network

831 Animal Planet

832 Science Channel?

It's too bad that they add rate increases faster than they add new HD channels.

@

Guest Guest
No CBS-HD however.

It's hurting WBNG's ratings. I have an HDTV and there is no way I am watching their analog signal which is horrible. Some I have talked to that have HD have said they have stopped watching WBNG all together. The picture quality in analog is awful on an HDTV.

Guest Guest
TWC is probably one of the worst promoters of their product.

Yet they tortured us for about 6 months with that insipid "989, coming soon on Time Warner cable!" ad campaign not giving us a single clue as to what it was, and then we found out it's just local garbage that probably no one uses. They push the hell out of that and do squat to announce and REAl changes, other than price increases.

@

Archived