Cole Muffler- Four Corners

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey there, Anyone have any experiences with them? Close to my work and I was thinking of getting some work done there. (brakes and exhaust). Thanks in advance.

Guest Guest
Hey there, Anyone have any experiences with them? Close to my work and I was thinking of getting some work done there. (brakes and exhaust). Thanks in advance.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are kidding right?!?

Guest Guest

I have had exhaust systems installed there and was satisfied with work and price.

@

Guest Guest
I have had exhaust systems installed there and was satisfied with work and price.

@

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the manager there aren't you!!!!! Everybody knows not to go there unless you want to be hosed!

well thats because in this case the pipes they use are very low grade aluminum as opposed to the stainless steel that are normally on the vehicles. I have seen them personally rip people off using various tricks. I have personally had some bad experiences there and have seen some there as well. It's first hand knowledge. no rumors.

Guest car owner

I've been there 3 or 4 times and have never had a problem...

prices are pretty good too

Guest Guest
well thats because in this case the pipes they use are very low grade aluminum as opposed to the stainless steel that are normally on the vehicles. I have seen them personally rip people off using various tricks. I have personally had some bad experiences there and have seen some there as well. It's first hand knowledge. no rumors.

There's some guys over in western Gloom County that are experts at ripping people off.

You pay dearly for thier alcoholism.

@

Guest Guest

That is not true. No vehicle uses all aluminum pipes. Most use aluminized steel. Stainless is a premium material that is sometimes used but very pricey. Please know what you are talking about before you make a post like that.

Guest Guest
That is not true. No vehicle uses all aluminum pipes. Most use aluminized steel. Stainless is a premium material that is sometimes used but very pricey. Please know what you are talking about before you make a post like that.

If poptart had to know what he was talking about every time he posted, he wouldn't be able to post at all!

Guest Guest

Used them a couple of times, quick service, great price. Also, they have a lifetime warranty on pipes and mufflers. Mother-n-law had a muffler go bad after 4 years, took it in and replaced for free.

you are right it is an aluminum steel. still very cheap and only last about 2 years at the most around here. That is why they have the free muffler program. They realize that you as long as you have that you will come back to them all the time and then they will get you with the add ons. the brakes, rotors, struts, springs. and many times the work is done un neccesarily. I do know what I am talking about since I worked there for years and saw the scams that they ran there. I saw the district manager spray wd 40 on struts and then showed them to the customer saying that they were leaking. I saw managers punch holes in rusted areas of exhaust pipes to and then show the customer the problem. I can promise you that if you have a lifetime muffler with them, you will never go in and get only the muffler replaced. and even though it is more expensive to get the stainless steel pipes from the dealer, it is worth it since you can go around 10 years without replacing it. or deal with the crap they sell and get it done every other year.

@

Guest Guest
you are right it is an aluminum steel. still very cheap and only last about 2 years at the most around here. That is why they have the free muffler program. They realize that you as long as you have that you will come back to them all the time and then they will get you with the add ons. the brakes, rotors, struts, springs. and many times the work is done un neccesarily. I do know what I am talking about since I worked there for years and saw the scams that they ran there. I saw the district manager spray wd 40 on struts and then showed them to the customer saying that they were leaking. I saw managers punch holes in rusted areas of exhaust pipes to and then show the customer the problem. I can promise you that if you have a lifetime muffler with them, you will never go in and get only the muffler replaced. and even though it is more expensive to get the stainless steel pipes from the dealer, it is worth it since you can go around 10 years without replacing it. or deal with the crap they sell and get it done every other year.

You worked there but dont know that its not what the metal is made from but the guage of the metal that is what affects longevity? Scam tactics aside, they are using the same materials as every other muffler shop out there. I can almost guaranty you that the car you are driving now came from the factory with aluminized steel pipes. No way would I spend the extra money to get a set of stainless pipes put on a 15 year old car. You dont have a clue what you are talking about.

I usually go to Firestone down the street. Their prices are high, but they are thorough and back up their work. At one point almost a year ago, I had work done and the same problem occurred. Firestone in Vestal not only fixed it again so as the problem hasn't reoccurred, but they paid for the tow truck to return it to the shop. And the job I had done was relitively minor.

Guest MIDAS SUCKS

Not sure about them, but would STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU AVOID MIDAS ON THE VESTAL PARKWAY! They just tried to get me to pay for things that I didnt even need!!!

@

Guest Guest
Not sure about them, but would STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU AVOID MIDAS ON THE VESTAL PARKWAY! They just tried to get me to pay for things that I didnt even need!!!

@

I knew somebody that worked for this company.

They actually had a school to teach thier techs on how to rip people off.

@

Archived