CV baseball coverage

Guest Guest

Guest 10,000BC

CV at Whitney Point. Valley only allowing 1 hit so far this year and already having hit 3 home runs, but with the baseball powerhouse that is Whitney Point, I'm expecting a nailbiter.

Guest Guest
CV at Whitney Point. Valley only allowing 1 hit so far this year and already having hit 3 home runs, but with the baseball powerhouse that is Whitney Point, I'm expecting a nailbiter.
Powerhouse at Whitney Point....Let's be real!!!!!!....easy win

Guest 9,998BC

oh and by the way. i would just like to announce, for those of you who didnt read about it, brian stinson hit a 430 foot home run against norwich. absolutely ridiculous

Guest Guest
oh and by the way. i would just like to announce, for those of you who didnt read about it, brian stinson hit a 430 foot home run against norwich. absolutely ridiculous

It was more like 440, and yes an absolute bomb to left center.

@

Guest Guest
It was more like 440, and yes an absolute bomb to left center.

@

He'll make a great D3 player, or scrub DI benchie at St Bonnie or Buffalo. just no athletic enough, and bad attitude

Guest Guest
The warrior report is a great site, but it totally disregards the girls sports aspects of the school, typically a CV thing. Boasts the boys and forgets the girls, whom are quite often much better!!!

There aren't ANY CV girls teams that can beat ANY CV boys team in ANY sport. The boys bowling team would hammer the girls softball team in softball. The boys football team would hamemr the girls bowling team in bowling.

Guest guest
There aren't ANY CV girls teams that can beat ANY CV boys team in ANY sport. The boys bowling team would hammer the girls softball team in softball. The boys football team would hamemr the girls bowling team in bowling.

Guest Guest
He'll make a great D3 player, or scrub DI benchie at St Bonnie or Buffalo. just no athletic enough, and bad attitude

With todays aluminum bats, 440 is average.......

Guest I sense jealousy

Come on man give credit where it's due. How far can you hit the ball might I ask?

Guest Guest
Come on man give credit where it's due. How far can you hit the ball might I ask?

Yeah...but how many times does he strike out and call the wrong pitch.....DIII player at best. Stinson should have stuck with wrestling, his best sport.

Guest Chill
Yeah...but how many times does he strike out and call the wrong pitch.....DIII player at best. Stinson should have stuck with wrestling, his best sport.

It comes with experience, geez give it some time. Don't be so quick to cut down! Playing baseball in Binghamton in April sucks, just wait until the weather warms up!

Guest Guest

Enough already - so what he hit it 440. If the fence is 350 and you hit it 352 it still counts the same. Yea it was a shot but what's the big deal? And to the guy who said 440 is average today, I beg to differ. There are maybe 3 or 4 kids in STAC capable of that. But it still doesn't matter unless the fence is 438. Get over it

The bottom line is the season is still early and they aren't any better than Oneonta at this stage. Should be a heck of a game.

Guest watch the temper!
Enough already - so what he hit it 440. If the fence is 350 and you hit it 352 it still counts the same. Yea it was a shot but what's the big deal? And to the guy who said 440 is average today, I beg to differ. There are maybe 3 or 4 kids in STAC capable of that. But it still doesn't matter unless the fence is 438. Get over it

The bottom line is the season is still early and they aren't any better than Oneonta at this stage. Should be a heck of a game.

Your jealousy is showing :blink:

Guest Guest

No not jealousy. I'm from CV but alot of you seem to think teams are going to lay down just because it's CV. They are a VERY good team, but far from unbeatable. The standings as of today:

CV 3-0

Oneonta 3-0

Did I clarify my point?

Guest guest

Apparently you haven't seen the girls bowling team lately... I think they could take the Forks football team!

Guest Guest
No not jealousy. I'm from CV but alot of you seem to think teams are going to lay down just because it's CV. They are a VERY good team, but far from unbeatable. The standings as of today:

CV 3-0

Oneonta 3-0

Did I clarify my point?

no :angry:

Guest Jingles

Ok besides Brian, who else in STAC is capable of hitting a ball 400+ feet

Archived