Real Sports Mind=Overrated

Guest Windor Tuckt

Guest Windor Tuckt

Well congratulations Real Sports Mind on your stunning prediction for the Seton-Windsor game. Like usual you were dead on....NOT. Youse an idiot. Better get back to coaching pee wee 5 and under girls curling.

Guest Real Sports Mind
Well congratulations Real Sports Mind on your stunning prediction for the Seton-Windsor game. Like usual you were dead on....NOT. Youse an idiot. Better get back to coaching pee wee 5 and under girls curling.

Truth = I am still a dead on talent evaluator.

Truth = you must have a third grade education ( catholic school edcuation ), nice spelling of the word "youse"

Truth = my time and analysis is wasted on someone like you, a casual fan

Truth = Binghamton will beat seton by 20 "dead on"

Truth = I must have put too much pressure on windsor with my prediction, everyone obviously reads about my predictions on BCvoice (I am becoming a God on this site)

Truth = if Binghamton does not beat seton I will stop posting altogether on this site, once and for all.

Truth = don't forget you feeble minded ant farm of a casual fan, that rome was not built in a day, and therefore you were not built a idiot/casual fan in a day.

Truth = People are beginning to love the real sports mind, and some are getting a little jealous.

Truth = Mullins is overrated/Seton is highly overrated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I for one am done reading any posts by this kid, since it is obvious he is a teen. My suggestion is that anyone over the age of 18 do the same. He is just a wannabe.

A little advice to you, young man, grab a little humility, and a GED. ESPN will not be calling.

Guest Real Sports Mind
I for one am done reading any posts by this kid, since it is obvious he is a teen. My suggestion is that anyone over the age of 18 do the same. He is just a wannabe.

A little advice to you, young man, grab a little humility, and a GED. ESPN will not be calling.

You sound like a liitle kid. And by the way, thanks for reading the post you said you wouldn't read. Seems like another causal fan to me.

Truth = mullins is overrated

Truth = I am a real sports mind

Truth = I can analyze sports with the other real sports minds of Broome, casual fans need to cheerlead.

Guest Owego and Me
You sound like a liitle kid. And by the way, thanks for reading the post you said you wouldn't read. Seems like another causal fan to me.

Truth = mullins is overrated

Truth = I am a real sports mind

Truth = I can analyze sports with the other real sports minds of Broome, casual fans need to cheerlead.

Yes, yes you make some very good points. I think most people on BCvoice like to read and post about the in's and out's of sports in general. Of course this is exactly what makes BCvoice great. I also agree with the real sports mind and think that he makes some very valid points.

Guest Angelo Papas

You sound like you are way past your bedtime, and no one agrees with you, so why don't you stop trying to keep people from talking and posting about sports. You must be a sad and pathetic little man, but it is ok, everyone forgives you.

By the way, is anyone else sick and tired of people who do nothing but post about other people in a negative fashion. I sure am. This guy need some serious help.

Truth= mullins is disrespectful

Sad Truth = Causal fans should just clap and leave real sports talk to real sports minds.

Guest Seton 4 life
You sound like you are way past your bedtime, and no one agrees with you, so why don't you stop trying to keep people from talking and posting about sports. You must be a sad and pathetic little man, but it is ok, everyone forgives you.

By the way, is anyone else sick and tired of people who do nothing but post about other people in a negative fashion. I sure am. This guy need some serious help.

Truth= mullins is disrespectful

Sad Truth = Causal fans should just clap and leave real sports talk to real sports minds.

Hey real sports guy, do you think that seton will beat binghamton on wed?

Guest The real sports mind
Hey real sports guy, do you think that seton will beat binghamton on wed?

Well you seem like someone eager to here about my thoughts on this game. (I can tell you are most likely not a casual fan, not sure though).My dead on analysis of this game will come early next week. I am still analysizing game film and getting a feel for each teams mind set going into the game. If you made me pick right now, I would have to say the line is Binghamon by 10.

Truth = Real sports need real sports analysis.

Truth = casual fans are everywhere and a detriment to real sports.

Couldn't agree more

Guest Bob Knight
The Real Sports Mind is nothing but a fraud...Anyone can pick the favored team. Its just common sense.

Since you are so smart and all powerful in the sports world...why do you have to bash behind a computer screen? Not man enough to state who you really are...

Sounds like Real Sports Mind is a gaping vag

Guest Real Sports Mind HOAX

So this kid makes a post - then answers himself - then asks himself another question - which he (of course) answers again. Seriously kid - Who do you think you're fooling ? Your Gag is getting old and tired.

It was never funny and no one ever took you seriously.

I hope, for your sake, that you find something more constructive to do with your time than converse with yourself on this forum.

BC Voicers : I have an idea - When ever this child posts, no one respond. It will drive him nuts. Then we'll all count the # of posts that he sends to himself. It would be fun watching him verbally squirm and attempt to fool us all with different names - if it weren't so pathetic.

So this kid makes a post - then answers himself - then asks himself another question - which he (of course) answers again. Seriously kid - Who do you think you're fooling ? Your Gag is getting old and tired.

I hope, for your sake, that you find something more constructive to do with your time than converse with yourself on this forum.

BC Voicers : I have an idea - When ever this child posts, no one respond. It will drive him nuts. Then we'll all count the # of posts that he sends to himself. It would be fun watching him verbally squirm and attempt to fool us all with different names - if it weren't so pathetic.

Truth = you make me yawn

Truth = no one agrees with you, and it is driving you insane.

Truth = people love to talk intelligent about sports with the real sports mind

Truth= casual fans are everywhere.

Truth = many different people post to talk to the real sports mind, just the way it is bro

Truth= mullins/furner are overrated.

Truth = binghamton by 15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Deep fried Dallas
The Real Sports Mind is nothing but a fraud...Anyone can pick the favored team. Its just common sense.

you sound like a fraud, but no one really cares about it.

Common sense was lost on you a long time ago buddy

I agree with the real sports mind, and I hope he continues to not listen to idiots like yourself

GO Cowboys!!!!!!!

Guest Oreo Cookie Connection

Couldn't agree more

Get some original material loser.

The real sports mind sounds like a intelligent sports mind by my account. You seem to be in the minority my friend.

Wow brother, everyone who posts on this site is only one person. You need some medication, and maybe a friend or two. Wow

Guest Dar of the Emerites
Wow brother, everyone who posts on this site is only one person. You need some medication, and maybe a friend or two. Wow

I Agree 100%. Pot calling the kettle black with the pathetic statement. Anyway, don't let idiots like that stop great sports talk.

"I will name you coto, and you poto"

Guest Eldona V.

We here in valkenvania find it funny that this person calls someone out yet does not reveal his own name. How interesting don't you think?

Hey give the guy a break. This guy knows what he is talking about. Who else could have predicted that Zimmerman Flew and Tyler Knew?

I thought I was one of the only real sports minds in this area, but I see you have the talent also.

Truth= I can analyze real sports

Truth= mullins is overrated

Truth = Seton is overrated

Truth = Turk 182 in NOT overrated.

I thought I was one of the only real sports minds in this area, but I see you have the talent also.

Truth= I can analyze real sports

Truth= mullins is overrated

Truth = Seton is overrated

Truth = Turk 182 in NOT overrated.

Truth = mullins is still overrated. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived