Nanticoke Ave Lanes

Guest Guest-moons13903-*

Guest Guest-moons13903-*

I havent been to Endicott in awhile and went thru on Sat...(I grew up in West Corners) anyway, DELETED did they do with the lanes? I almost got hit after going throught the red light at East Franklin and Nanticoke where there are 2 lanes that suddenly merge to one! Traffic used to flow but now it is horrible.

Why did they do this? Does anyone know? I would hate to have to travel that when school lets out at LWW and AGM. That must suck.

I havent been to Endicott in awhile and went thru on Sat...(I grew up in West Corners) anyway, WTF did they do with the lanes? I almost got hit after going throught the red light at East Franklin and Nanticoke where there are 2 lanes that suddenly merge to one! Traffic used to flow but now it is horrible.

Why did they do this? Does anyone know? I would hate to have to travel that when school lets out at LWW and AGM. That must suck.

The worst part is there isn't even a sign that says "this lane ends". Noone has the right of way. Whoever planned this sure didn't think it through. The right lane should be right turn only and the lane currently marked as straight only should stay that way. That would fix it. They could at least put up a sign saying which lane ends thus governing who has the right of way.

Guest Guest
I havent been to Endicott in awhile and went thru on Sat...(I grew up in West Corners) anyway, WTF did they do with the lanes? I almost got hit after going throught the red light at East Franklin and Nanticoke where there are 2 lanes that suddenly merge to one! Traffic used to flow but now it is horrible.

If you are going through a red light, you deserve to be hit. :blink:

Guest Tom Waston

This was done in honor of all the zipper heads of the 80's and 90's. It allows both lanes to have the right a way. A real feat of engineering!

@

Archived