Planned Parenthood Kills Record Number of Preborn Babies

A Faithful Catholic

Apparently, the scalpel and vacuum cleaner have killed more people than the bullets and bombs in Iraq! They have claimed far more lives! Yet, more people are outraged about the war far more than abortion! Doesn't make any sense to me. :o :o :o

by Devon Williams, associate editor

In Kansas, judge delays hearing on 107 criminal charges.

"A record 289,650 preborn babies were killed at Planned Parenthood clinics in fiscal year 2006-07, an increase of nearly 25,000 from 2005-06. The nation's largest abortion provider, which received $336 million in taxpayer money last year, is responsible for 25 percent of all abortions in the U.S."

http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000007070.cfm

Guest Guest

You already have a stupid thread on this topic.

And the phrase "pre-born" is really too funny.

Let it go. It's legal.

Why don't you go join the Taliban?

First off, the Catholic church has no right to speak about children after learning the extent of sexual molestation that YOUR church covered up.

Until you personally step up and take care of unwanted, unplanned, or just plain sick kids I really dont see where anyone should listen to you.

Guest Guest

I'm a big fan of the D 'n C. I know that they have more than 290,00 members. I get their newsletter every month and they keep me informed about the war. I also know they get federal funds just like every other group in Washington.

I don't get what AFC has against the D n C? Don't like them - don't vote for them.

Guest Guest

It's always interesting to watch fanatics such as AFC continuously bash Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood has been responsible for preventing more abortions than any other group. In fact, right-wing pro-life forces, including from some churches, are largely responsible for the 1.2 million abortions that are performed each year in the U.S. Abortions are the result of a lack of adequate birth control. Planned Parenthood's first priority is family planning, including birth control. Thus it has prevented the need for millions and millions of abortions.

The rabid pro-life forces spend all of their time harassing and berating women at abortion clinics and on selling their narrow viewpoint. If they spent that effort at promoting birth control, the number of abortions would be greatly reduced. Instead, the rabid pro-life forces oppose birth control itself.

Guest Guest

Womens body=her choice=ok for abortion.. Maybe its better that some people do have abortions and theres too many people on earth anyway..oh and its hypocritical that you people are prolife yet you support the death penalty

Apparently, the scalpel and vacuum cleaner have killed more people than the bullets and bombs in Iraq! They have claimed far more lives! Yet, more people are outraged about the war far more than abortion! Doesn't make any sense to me. :o :o :o

"A record 289,650 preborn babies were killed at Planned Parenthood clinics in fiscal year 2006-07, an increase of nearly 25,000 from 2005-06. The nation's largest abortion provider, which received $336 million in taxpayer money last year, is responsible for 25 percent of all abortions in the U.S."

FOR GOD'S SAKE, WOULD YOU PUT A SOCK IN IT ALREADY!!!

post-249-1207759638_thumb.jpg

First off, the Catholic church has no right to speak about children after learning the extent of sexual molestation that YOUR church covered up.

You are certainly IGNORANT. Only SOME of the people were involved with that, not the whole Church! Give it up! I was never part of it! I will never leave the CC because of the sins of the people. I KNOW BETTER.

Until you personally step up and take care of unwanted, unplanned, or just plain sick kids I really dont see where anyone should listen to you.

I don't have to do any of that to help stop the murder of the innocent.

Womens body=her choice=ok for abortion.. Maybe its better that some people do have abortions and theres too many people on earth anyway..oh and its hypocritical that you people are prolife yet you support the death penalty

Not hypocritical at all! Killing of the innocent is MURDER. Those that are killed in legitimate self defense are NOT INNOCENT. The Church supports the death penalty in THEORY. Why? Because if there were NO PRISONS to protect the public against murderers, the death penalty would be warranted. So, in practice, the death penalty is frowned upon because we are able to protect the "common good" from aggressors by using prisons.

Hypocrites? Not by a long shot. Just your lack of understanding is all. I knew I had a mission here.

Guest john cathoolic

Do some researchbefore you start spewing off insane stuff-Loser

Archived