Letter writer calls out Lupardo

Guest Trump

Guest Trump

It's not often we see intelligent letters to the editor in the Press, today is an exception. Letter writer Jeff Hill of Vestal asks the questions the local media should be asking.

The letter states on March 17, Lupardo was asked what Governor Patterson should work on. Lupardo answered "work on our troubled economy" and "restore public trust."

Hill points out: "the previous days paper stated that Lupardo voted three times that week: 1. Increase Gov. Spitzer's spending plan by $500 million. 2. No freeze on hiring state employees and contractors. 3. Increase taxes by $2 billion.

Is Lupardo really "restoring public trust" with statements like she made after her voting record?"

A great letter. We need more concerned citizens keeping an eye on elected officials, if local media refuses or isn't capable of doing their job.

The truth is, Lupardo is a master of lip service. She tells voters exactly what they want to hear. When Spitzer was elected with close to 80% of the vote she attached herself to the governor like stink on a monkey. When the Spitzer scandal broke, images of the governor and herself were removed from her web site within 12 hours.

Ms. Lupardo, please stop reading polls and start reading police reports. Spend less time in Albany, and more time in your district. And stop letting the party hierarchy speak for you, AND SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

You ran on a platform of change, yet you've become part of the establishment.

Guest Guest

She is the only Democrat I ever voted for, and I'm still waiting for the day when I can legally carry concealed while riding my hog without a helmet.

Guest Trump

This is the same Lupardo who spent (only) 2 years on the county legislature before running for state Assembly.

By that logic Michael Arcuri is ready to assume the Presidency of the United States.

Guest Guest

I'm looking forward to the day when she passes the law allowing concealed carry in Broome on a state level so that the county judge has no say. Of course "God bless her" she is fighting NYC scum lawmakers on this bill. NYC scum lawmakers will never allow something like this to go through.

Last week I had a friend up from NYC. Showed them my Remington 870 (just a little 20 gauge) and they "pooped" there pants. when I shot the gun. YES they crapped there pants when the gun went off. People like them shoud be removed from the gene pool.

Chas

Guest Guest
nothing new about lupardo!

she is classic: talks outta both sides of her mouth. it is not different than her lifestyle.

@

what is her "LIFESTYLE"?

@

Archived