Some problems with america

Guest Twisted

Guest Twisted

Here are a few..The wealthy are investing in finacial instead of priduction investments.. The wealthy get away with more crimes or are given less time-the jail they go to are like country clubs..The economic stimulus is a joke because the $600 will be paying off debt or spent on stuff from other countries, both not helping the econony at all. The higher polorization(seperation) of higher and lower classes..smaller middle class...AND theres alot more but these are issues needed to be adressed..I love this country but these things need to change. IT has been seen in several other great empires.

Guest country joe
Here are a few..The wealthy are investing in finacial instead of priduction investments.. The wealthy get away with more crimes or are given less time-the jail they go to are like country clubs..The economic stimulus is a joke because the $600 will be paying off debt or spent on stuff from other countries, both not helping the econony at all. The higher polorization(seperation) of higher and lower classes..smaller middle class...AND theres alot more but these are issues needed to be adressed..I love this country but these things need to change. IT has been seen in several other great empires.

leave if you don't like it <_<<_<

Guest Guest
leave if you don't like it <_<<_<

hey dummy i said i love the country but we need to FIX these problems ignoring it won't cause it to go away...ya hick

Guest country joe
hey dummy i said i love the country but we need to FIX these problems ignoring it won't cause it to go away...ya hick

Are you a retard or do you just play one on tv? I think your a retard

Guest Guest-country girl-*
Do you have that on a bumper sticker on your pick up truck?

I dont know about that person but I have one on my pickup truck that says "Liberal people suck". :D

@

Guest The real problems

Some problems in America:

1. You

2. Matt Ryan

3. Gas Prices

4. Democratic race

5. McCain

6. George W. Jr

7. My sarcasm :lol:

Guest Flyscotsman

Which empires?

Can you articulate the problem with our country being primarily "financial investment" based?

(I won't contest the "get away with more crimes" issue, but I think citing some stats would be useful.)

The economic stimulus being used to pay off debt isn't a bad thing, since our personal debt level is as high as at the time of the Depression, but can you explain why buying things "from other countries" is harmful, specifically? Though I do agree that in general, the economic stimulus package is the same as putting the cash on the space shuttle and burning it in the upper atmosphere.

As for the "class" issue, you'll note that studies consistently show the "middle class" getting smaller because they're shifting into the "upper class", while the "poor" remain static. That may change after the recession plays out, but realize that the "separation" of rich and poor is misleading: If everyone is twice as wealthy, the "gap" still grows, because 0 times 2 is still 0.

Not that there aren't problems, but I encourage you to explain them more clearly.

@

Guest Guest
Which empires?

Can you articulate the problem with our country being primarily "financial investment" based?

(I won't contest the "get away with more crimes" issue, but I think citing some stats would be useful.)

The economic stimulus being used to pay off debt isn't a bad thing, since our personal debt level is as high as at the time of the Depression, but can you explain why buying things "from other countries" is harmful, specifically? Though I do agree that in general, the economic stimulus package is the same as putting the cash on the space shuttle and burning it in the upper atmosphere.

As for the "class" issue, you'll note that studies consistently show the "middle class" getting smaller because they're shifting into the "upper class", while the "poor" remain static. That may change after the recession plays out, but realize that the "separation" of rich and poor is misleading: If everyone is twice as wealthy, the "gap" still grows, because 0 times 2 is still 0.

Not that there aren't problems, but I encourage you to explain them more clearly.

@

Alot of the more powerful empires of the past.

The wealthiest 10% or whatever isn't investing their money in production but is playing money games to get the money.

If you buy products made in another country its not really helping our economy

And ther's alot more problems we must face as a nation eventually

@

Guest flyscotsman

The wealthiest 10% or whatever isn't investing their money in production but is playing money games to get the money.

@

Is Rome an example of this problem?

And what, from your perspective, constitutes a "money game"? Is there a shortage of some good that wealthy people could be investing in the production of?

In what way does buying products from another country "not help our economy"?

Guest Guest

The OP has made some great points. I completely agree with him/her.. Companies are more about the stockholders and making money off of investments rather than development. In Japan, South Korea, and China companies are investing in developing new technologies such as consumer technology and transportation. When is the last time you've purchased an American gadget? Every Car/Motorcycle, electronics gadget in my house was developed in a foreign, Asian country.

Guest Guest

@

The argument for "Buy American" has long since gone by the wayside.

Answer me this?:

Why was my Toyota built in America also made with more domestic parts than a Chevy that was built in Mexico your DELETED problem?

The only people making money off of this crap are the CEO's and top brass, and they don't give a DELETED

@

Archived