To the loser with "SUCK ON IT CLINTON" in van back window.

Guest Tree Hugger Hippe HATER

Guest Tree Hugger Hippe HATER

To the hippie tree hugger nimrod that walks the old IBM Glen on Robinson Hill road:

We know you must hate Hilary Clinton because the back window of your van says "SUCK ON IT CLINTON." I have no problem with your right to express displeasure with another human being. What I DO have a problem with however, is the way you park.

You leave your minivan on the side of the road, sometime directly on the white shoulder line. You are also on a curve and can't be seen from far away.

Please tell me what is wrong with the PARKING LOT that was built exclusively for hippie, tree hugger parking? An empty parking lot and you have to park on the road? I can only hope a bear finds you and shreds you to death. I can't believe that a human can be that stupid and still posess a drivers license. That's like pulling off on the highway shoulder at the entrance to the rest area. You make it tough for traffic to stay in it's lane, AND tough for the other hippies to pull into the PARKING LOT.

I wish I had a tow truck cause I'd yank that van into the field across the street. Then we'll see how good of a driver you are in mud.

And not to mention the cops that drive by it every day do nothing about it.

Typical Broome county "I can do whatever I want" attitude.

Yeah, well so can I then.

Guest Guest-country girl-*

On the bumper sticker issue, I think it is funny. I like this one better though "I'd rather be a conservative nutjob than a liberal with no nuts and no job". :lol:

Guest Guest
Enroll in anger management classes ASAP!
It's NON COMPLIANT DELETED like you that bring out my anger.

Why would you support a LAW BREAKER? Sure looks like the signs say NO PARKING ANYTIME.

But it's ok with you, huh Doobers?

Typical woman thinking. That's why you belong with you DELETED . Cause when you talk, you talk nonsense.

Go park your car up there and lets see what happens, Mr's Liberal.

It's NON COMPLIANT DELETED like you that bring out my anger.

Why would you support a LAW BREAKER? Sure looks like the signs say NO PARKING ANYTIME.

But it's ok with you, huh Doobers?

Typical woman thinking. That's why you belong with you DELETED . Cause when you talk, you talk nonsense.

Go park your car up there and lets see what happens, Mr's Liberal.

I just love people like you, Because I have a brain and an Opinion I'm a DELETED ? Get a life! You freak out and wish death on someone because they parked on the side on the road, get over it!!!!!!! you show how simple minded you are by what you say or do, your a waste of oxygen

Guest Guest-Bobby Baja-*
I just love people like you, Because I have a brain and an Opinion I'm a DELETED ? Get a life! You freak out and wish death on someone because they parked on the side on the road, get over it!!!!!!! you show how simple minded you are by what you say or do, your a waste of oxygen

well, Debbers84, I'm starting to like you more and more.

@

Guest Guest
Maybe some anger management classes are in order for you too?

Guest Hunterboy
I rather hunt with Cheney than drive with Ted Kennedy

Just knew this would happen to BC Voice when Jed's closed down. :lol:

@

Guest Guest
To the hippie tree hugger nimrod that walks the old IBM Glen on Robinson Hill road:

We know you must hate Hilary Clinton because the back window of your van says "SUCK ON IT CLINTON." I have no problem with your right to express displeasure with another human being. What I DO have a problem with however, is the way you park.

You leave your minivan on the side of the road, sometime directly on the white shoulder line. You are also on a curve and can't be seen from far away.

Please tell me what is wrong with the PARKING LOT that was built exclusively for hippie, tree hugger parking? An empty parking lot and you have to park on the road? I can only hope a bear finds you and shreds you to death. I can't believe that a human can be that stupid and still posess a drivers license. That's like pulling off on the highway shoulder at the entrance to the rest area. You make it tough for traffic to stay in it's lane, AND tough for the other hippies to pull into the PARKING LOT.

I wish I had a tow truck cause I'd yank that van into the field across the street. Then we'll see how good of a driver you are in mud.

And not to mention the cops that drive by it every day do nothing about it.

Typical Broome county "I can do whatever I want" attitude.

Yeah, well so can I then.

You showed him by posting on the BCV.. wow, you're pathetic...

@

Guest Guest
On the bumper sticker issue, I think it is funny. I like this one better though "I'd rather be a conservative nutjob than a liberal with no nuts and no job". :lol:

It's not a bumper sticker...this person took large white tape & made the words to cover their entire back window. They live across from Thomas Jefferson school & it really bothers my daughter. She thinks it's foul language & I don't blame her. The old man that lives there puts cones out in front of his house so parents can't park in front of his house to pick up their kids. If your bumper is even a smidgen into the entry of his driveway he comes out & swears at you. He did it to me once. They're not right in the head.

@

Archived