Day of Silence Bing. High

Guest Pat

Read your Editorial today and its bogus. Why? Because you block those who may have religion attach to it, they cannot have anything to do with their Christian beliefs, but making a stand for those of difference, 20 student's no less, what a joke.

Spin it any way you so desire, you kick God out of schools, the flag almost gone yet you promote tolerance for a few. Why isn't there tolerance for Christians,Jews etc. You can say it is for all, well BULL it isn't, its' for a belief of what Christians are against.

Give me a break, you make me sick! Political Correctness has made you nuts like something in the water.

Schools have no business getting involved in anything such as this, you don't want religion then stay away from these so called Gay Groups, Nazi Groups,Muslim Groups, GET IT?

You're there to teach, try teaching Math and English and Science and leave us alone! Your scores are pretty low,teachers are pretty bad, could it be your into areas you have no right to be?

TEACH, maybe our kids would learn something other than how to protest every single little thing that happens in their empty heads!

Every kid that is different has gone through something in their lifetime, we aren't all ROBOTS!

Stop bringing up the difference and teach them to accept what is or are you to busy getting into everything other than teaching?

Guest Guest
Read your Editorial today and its bogus. Why? Because you block those who may have religion attach to it, they cannot have anything to do with their Christian beliefs, but making a stand for those of difference, 20 student's no less, what a joke.

Spin it any way you so desire, you kick God out of schools, the flag almost gone yet you promote tolerance for a few. Why isn't there tolerance for Christians,Jews etc. You can say it is for all, well BULL it isn't, its' for a belief of what Christians are against.

Give me a break, you make me sick! Political Correctness has made you nuts like something in the water.

Schools have no business getting involved in anything such as this, you don't want religion then stay away from these so called Gay Groups, Nazi Groups,Muslim Groups, GET IT?

You're there to teach, try teaching Math and English and Science and leave us alone! Your scores are pretty low,teachers are pretty bad, could it be your into areas you have no right to be?

TEACH, maybe our kids would learn something other than how to protest every single little thing that happens in their empty heads!

Every kid that is different has gone through something in their lifetime, we aren't all ROBOTS!

Stop bringing up the difference and teach them to accept what is or are you to busy getting into everything other than teaching?

Nice touch Pat!

Guest Guest

I thought the editorial was right on.

Guest Guest

I did not know Christians were for harrassing and bullying gays. Interesting.

@

Guest Mettoo

Christians are harrassed, God is thrown out, our flag is no longer important but for GAY's we are to be tolerant, give me a break! The Editorial Stunk!

It's time those with a mouthpiece to stay out of what they pick and choose for a cause. You take for one you hurt another, thats whats stupid about the EDITORIAL.

The schools are to teach, and I can see why the scores are so low in our schools, teaching is at the bottom of the list, little feelings for SOME are at the top!

The schools are to stupid to figure out by doing these stupid things they make it look attractive to vulnerable kids to be in a group they really aren't part of in the first place.

Guest Mettoo

Christians are harrassed, God is thrown out, our flag is no longer important but for GAY's we are to be tolerant, give me a break! The Editorial Stunk!

It's time those with a mouthpiece to stay out of what they pick and choose for a cause. You take for one you hurt another, thats whats stupid about the EDITORIAL.

The schools are to teach, and I can see why the scores are so low in our schools, teaching is at the bottom of the list, little feelings for SOME are at the top!

The schools are to stupid to figure out by doing these stupid things they make it look attractive to vulnerable kids to be in a group they really aren't part of in the first place.

if there is going to be a sanctioned protest for tolerance, shouldn't it be just that. tolerance for all. not just gays. Tolerance for those that share different beliefs based on religion. or tolerance for those that dress or act differently. Tolerance for those that are bullyed just because they are different. That seems to be a more important issue than just tolerance for the gay lifestyle. In almost every school shooting in the last 10 to 15 years, it was done by someone they considered was a loner or was picked on for being different. someone that was picked on for not conforming. Shouldn't this "protest" encompass all tolerance. That would make more sense.

@

Archived