ITS ALL JOES FAULT

Guest bumbles

like bumbles said, you blew it. you couldnt come through in the clutch, let alone play the entire game cuz you fouled out. and a mere 5 points??

soooooo over-rated.

did our fan club intimidate you?? hahaha we rolled deep, unlike your set of fans, most of which were parents.

like bumbles said, you blew it. you couldnt come through in the clutch, let alone play the entire game cuz you fouled out. and a mere 5 points??

soooooo over-rated.

did our fan club intimidate you?? hahaha we rolled deep, unlike your set of fans, most of which were parents.

Well, another classless Seton fan..I'm guessing you are not a player because players have respect for each other and the game. They know how hard it is to play an intense game when rude fans are chanting rude things. I am neither a Seton or Windsor fan but was at the game last night. Joe should know he played hard and Seton "by luck" won the game. Find another hobby than bashing others on this forum.

ok ok chill. the game was extremely well played by both teams. joe played great D and was a major force in the game for sure. im just saying that seton was able to step it up in the clutch. unfortunately for windsor joe fouled out. hes a great player, dont get me wrong, but he got into foul trouble and that was key in seton's victory.

and seton did not get "lucky." meier stepped it up in the 4th quarter and so did wan. windsor has an extremely talented team but they just werent able to capitalize.

and i apologize if my comments were offensive

the refs were horrible too. against both teams. STAC really needs to get better refs.

and just to let you know, not all the kids in the scc fan club are shouting degrading things. i know because i am a fan. stop generalizing our fan base when its only a few kids doing it. i would just like to throw that out there.

although im not gonna lie, the scc fan club was much bigger than the windsor fan club

the refs were horrible too. against both teams. STAC really needs to get better refs.

and just to let you know, not all the kids in the scc fan club are shouting degrading things. i know because i am a fan. stop generalizing our fan base when its only a few kids doing it. i would just like to throw that out there.

although im not gonna lie, the scc fan club was much bigger than the windsor fan club

bull crap....if only a couple of you "fan club" shout degrading things, then you all are....you should be expelled from the stands....classless DELETED....owego, windsor, sv, seton....all class less fans

ok ok chill. the game was extremely well played by both teams. joe played great D and was a major force in the game for sure. im just saying that seton was able to step it up in the clutch. unfortunately for windsor joe fouled out. hes a great player, dont get me wrong, but he got into foul trouble and that was key in seton's victory.

and seton did not get "lucky." meier stepped it up in the 4th quarter and so did wan. windsor has an extremely talented team but they just werent able to capitalize.

so the punk fouled out...damn wish I was there to cheer him on.....hope he didn't have a nice 'trip'...oops....sorry about that, you musta tripped over your shoe laces since you had to re-tie them before your foul shot...

dinardo is nuthing short of being a two-bit punk....he could be a really good basketball player, maybe one of the better players in STAC....but since he is nuthing but a punk he is an avg player.....a I put most of the blame on his coach who allows his antics....punk........

Thank you, that was a respectable post.

Seton's fan club is not all bad. Especially compared to Vestal, the so-called number 1 fanclub. Seton just straight rolled deep on Friday and the team used their emotion for the comeback at the end. Maybe if Windsor had all their players against CV this never would have happened....

Well there's enough of you saying things to make it easily heard by players and other fans. The point is made that nobody seems to be controlling what's being said and thats a problem. Guilt by association. If you're standing with the club than you're part of the club. Having other schools not like playing against you or in your gym is not a good thing or a compliment.It seems though that your fan club takes that on as a reason to take pride in their rudeness and become worse. Noone cares if your fan club is bigger than someone else's. People come to the game to watch the players not to watch the obnoxious fan club.

you have a valid point, but theres a reason they call it "home court advantage." the fans have an influence on the course of the game, like it or not. and im not disregarding the character of our fan club. but take a look at any other fan club in STAC. the majority of them have issues with rudeness. we're not the only ones. and im not saying that as an excuse, im just throwing that comment out there

you have a valid point, but theres a reason they call it "home court advantage." the fans have an influence on the course of the game, like it or not. and im not disregarding the character of our fan club. but take a look at any other fan club in STAC. the majority of them have issues with rudeness. we're not the only ones. and im not saying that as an excuse, im just throwing that comment out there

Interesting that you refer to "home court advantage" when this was supposed to be neutral site game, I remember a case last year when the sectional Semifinals were played at UE and both the SCC boys and girls teams played there, during the girls game against WP 3 WP fans were thrown out for chanting "PUSH IT" after a bad call, no more then an hour later, about a minute into the Boys game(SCC vs. SV) nearly all of the large SCC student crowd did the EXACT SAME THING and nothing was done to them, amazing how strength in numbers even scares the AD that had thrown the WP kids out!!!

yeah i forgot to mention that. i was extremely surprised when they chose binghamton as the "neutral" site. that was unfair. but hey, i cant do anything about it. i was thinking they should have used SV's gym or something.

"Neutral" sites are not selected based on equal distance from each competing team. There are a number of factors, including if either team has played there this season, seating capacity, if it's even available, if the school WANTS the neutral site game there, etc.

If proximity to a school was a factor, then The Arena would not be hosting the finals - as both SCC & Binghamton are within a mile or two of that venue.

Guest The real sports mind
"Neutral" sites are not selected based on equal distance from each competing team. There are a number of factors, including if either team has played there this season, seating capacity, if it's even available, if the school WANTS the neutral site game there, etc.

If proximity to a school was a factor, then The Arena would not be hosting the finals - as both SCC & Binghamton are within a mile or two of that venue.

Neutral site = overrated

seton = overrated

Mullins = overrated

Guest theESPNcrew
Well, another classless Seton fan..I'm guessing you are not a player because players have respect for each other and the game. They know how hard it is to play an intense game when rude fans are chanting rude things. I am neither a Seton or Windsor fan but was at the game last night. Joe should know he played hard and Seton "by luck" won the game. Find another hobby than bashing others on this forum.

Your right on one thing, Joe played extremely hard. I'm sorry, there is no way Seton won "by luck". Both teams played extremely sloppy. The fact of the matter is, Meier started shooting lights out at the right time(10 points in the last 3 minutes), Furner controlled the boards (16), and Wan played a very good game defensively as well. Yes, Joe played very hard but fouled out with around two minutes left. Charles Sopata also played very well; he took advantage of Seton's "Help Side" defense. The windsors guards blew by Meier, Matthews, Armstrong, and Johnson, so Gonsey and Furner had to step up and help, leaving their man wide open. But still, Mr. Sopata converted on his layups, and did his job. Seton did not luck out that friday night, they lucked out when Dinardo, Martino, and the two Murray brothers got caught smoking dope, and drinking beer in January. That is when Seton "Lucked Out", not friday night. Friday they just started getting hot at the right time. One other thing, I know kids aren't perfect, I certainly wasn't, but how could you do that to your team. I feel sorry for the other kids on that Windsor team who busted their ass the whole season, and had it thrown away because 4 kids wanted to be "cool". But then again, Windsor could have wrapped it up that last Wednesday or even in the tie breaker. Good season Seton, and Winsor. Good luck in STACS SCC, and I have a feeling these two teams will meet one more time in the Sectional Champsion. You heard it hear first!

Actually neither of the Murrys started and Dinardo and Martino only got a 1 game suspension so they really didn't hurt there team that bad

so you're saying that even with those four, or just with Dinardo and Martino, that Windsor would have gotten blown out by CV, because it was that loss that opened the door for SCC to get back into the race and made the last game count!

Archived