Bushism for the Day

Guest Darth Cheney

Guest Darth Cheney

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war."

June 8, 2005

Guest Guest
Additional B.D.S. Alert.

I noticed you had no defense for the Bungler in Chief.

He mangles the language every time he opens his mouth, much like our Mayor Ryan.

I wonder how he made it through college. Did Poppy pull any strings??

@

Guest Guest

He mangles the language every time he opens his mouth, much like our Mayor Ryan.

@

You really are simple my boy.

Sad but True.

Guest Guest
You really are simple my boy.

Sad but True.

GWB can't manage to speak and not send educated people into fits of laughter, and I'M simple???

You are one funny dude.

I've noticed you still haven't actually come to GWB's defense. Whyizzat? You're reduced to calling me names.

It's because I'm right. He is a horrible public speaker.

I'm sure he's a real Stephen Hawking behind closed doors, right?

Here....go play here:

http://www.nick.com/

@

Guest Guest

@

I'd respond to this moronic post, but I am too busy dodging sniper fire.

Guest Guest
GWB can't manage to speak and not send educated people into fits of laughter, and I'M simple???

You are one funny dude.

I've noticed you still haven't actually come to GWB's defense. Whyizzat? You're reduced to calling me names.

Here....go play here:

@

Keep in mind that Bush got better grades than Democrat War Hero John Kerry at Yale. But then again, who didn't?

Guest Guest

@

I notice that you have no proof that "Poppy" pulled any strings to :1. Get Bush into Yale

2. Get Bush a BA degree

3. Get Bush into Harvard Business School

4. Get Bush an MBA

Until you can document your delusions, then you must be simply dismissed as a sufferer of BDS.

BTW: Please post your college experience and GPA. ;) (No fibbing!!!!!!!)

Guest Guest

You are one funny dude.

Here....go play here:

@

Why not defend him????????? What are you totally out of your mind?????

That's what the non pacifist in this country have had to do for the last 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get's old trying to quiet the lunatic fringe BOY.

It's a lot like the eddy Murphy lines in his movie talking to his kids

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!!

NO PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN IT DOWN DOWN!!!!!!!

You freaks are almost laughable if you just weren't so damn SAD.

Guest Guest
Keep in mind that Bush got better grades than Democrat War Hero John Kerry at Yale. But then again, who didn't?

Weak defense #2: Compare GWB to someone else, which, of course, is completely irrelevant.

Nice job.

Guest Guest
I notice that you have no proof that "Poppy" pulled any strings to :1. Get Bush into Yale

2. Get Bush a BA degree

4. Get Bush an MBA

Until you can document your delusions, then you must be simply dismissed as a sufferer of BDS.

I'm under no delusions. GWB can't put a sentence together in his head and get it out of his mouth without reading it from a teleprompter.

Guest Guest

2. Get Bush a BA degree

4. Get Bush an MBA

My college degree has no bearing on the fact that GWB can't speak. If a man can't speak, that means he can't think either.

Guest Guest
Weak defense #2: Compare GWB to someone else, which, of course, is completely irrelevant.

Nice job.

Who cares? Obviously you can't defend Democrat War Hero John Kerry. Pitiful.

Guest Guest
My college degree has no bearing on the fact that GWB can't speak. If a man can't speak, that means he can't think either.

So are you admitting that George Bush is smarter than you? How does that feel?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Henry K

At least Bush can read a teleprompter, McCain is too old to do even that correctly.

Actually I think Bush can speak correctly when he wants to, he just mumbles to play his audience, and he has done that really well, twice.

We elect people who are excellent at manipulating the electorate, but, do they always make the best people to run the country?

Guest Guest
At least Bush can read a teleprompter, McCain is too old to do even that correctly.

Actually I think Bush can speak correctly when he wants to, he just mumbles to play his audience, and he has done that really well, twice.

We elect people who are excellent at manipulating the electorate, but, do they always make the best people to run the country?

HAIL OBAMA!!!!

Um, what the hell did you say?? I kinda got caught up in the moment.

Guest Guest
HAIL OBAMA!!!!

Um, what the hell did you say?? I kinda got caught up in the moment.

I'd comment on this, but I'm just a typical white person.

Guest guest

I am not a Bush fan and think he has lead the US in the wrong direction since day 1. However, he is not an "idiot". Regardless if he took basket weaving at Yale, it was still Yale and he has a degree from an IVY league school. To compare his grades to Kerry, Clinton, etc is not valid because they did not study the same content, etc. Bush likes to play the "common, beer drinking man card." He is not the "common man" and never was. He is an elitiest born into a wealthy family. I am sure he got into Yale through the Good Ole' Boy network and I would guarantee that his father and family played a significant role, no doubt about it. He is not even close to being the first one to be let into a school under those circumstances.

I do find it funny that he was not admitted to the U of Texas for Graduate school but DID get into Harvard. He is an elite Northeasterner who has connections... The wealthy get into the top schools...that is not a suprise.

When you look into Bush's record as a buisness man and politician you can then question his intelligence, buisnees ability and ability to surround himself with the "right" people. He has destroyed every company, state and country that he has run (Iraq and the USA)

He is not an effective public speaker and makes humourous mistakes, often. However, all politicians are pretty damn funny "Snipper Attack" John 100year War Mc. with his GIGANTIC LACK OF UNDERSTANDING of Iraq, Kerry being a rigid drone...all comical and good for comic relief.

Guest Guest
yes, my spelling is horrible in the above post...I did not go to Harvard...stupid Patriot League schools!

@

Actually, I voted in favor of going to Patriot League schools before I voted against it.

Guest Guest

That was funny. I was under heavy snipper fire so I had to rush to make a decision. I'll be ready at 3am though! I did learn that in school.. I am a champion at 3am.

Guest Guest

One of the more prominent schools attended by the upper crust of the left wing liberal party. It does take a certain kind of mind to be enrolled in this school of mindless babble.

112.jpg

Archived