Seton Let Forks Win

Guest Seton LAX for Real

Guest Seton LAX for Real

Seton lost to forks on Tuesday, but following the game and a thorough investigation, Seton let Chenango Forks win. Seton still is the better team, Mike Washington still owns the area, especially the panzies on Forks and Seton just has a nice set of kids on their team. Seton thought Forks needed a win, so without second thought, they agreed to give it to them. Saints didn't try Forks....don't get your hopes up, your team is still at most mediocre.

Guest Guest
Seton lost to forks on Tuesday, but following the game and a thorough investigation, Seton let Chenango Forks win. Seton still is the better team, Mike Washington still owns the area, especially the panzies on Forks and Seton just has a nice set of kids on their team. Seton thought Forks needed a win, so without second thought, they agreed to give it to them. Saints didn't try Forks....don't get your hopes up, your team is still at most mediocre.

haha o mr. Washington your to funny ...and hey were are the pictures from that game i know you took alot of them

Guest Guest

dude are u for real right now???? im crying over here thats soo funny..!!!! who are you plezz tell me... im telling u who i am

im the forks goalie....yea thats right now man up and tell me who you are cuz someone needs to sit down and have a long talk with u bcuz u need to get DELETED

Guest Kodi Black
HAHAH so who on my team is this hahahahah

That was a deace rager of the game. although i though we should have had it at haskells fields. TM

Seton let Forks win...sorry sweatpant DELETED goalie but youre not good. Seton lef you win and thats the end. Seton has the most talent so get over yourself and just accept the fact that you are not good.

Archived