Dudes with cell phones

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Does SS pay for cell phones for their clients (or customers)? Just this eve I drove up Main St and out of 30 folks walking, at least 20 were using cell phones. both Dudes and Dudesses.

I cannot afford one, just wondering how they can. They have nice clothes too, not from Sally's like mine. But then I wouldn't wear trippers and a hood on a nice day like this.

just wondering.

Guest Guest
Does SS pay for cell phones for their clients (or customers)? Just this eve I drove up Main St and out of 30 folks walking, at least 20 were using cell phones. both Dudes and Dudesses.

I cannot afford one, just wondering how they can. They have nice clothes too, not from Sally's like mine. But then I wouldn't wear trippers and a hood on a nice day like this.

just wondering.

anyone can buy a cheap phone & buy calling cards. most low income folks buy Tracphones.

Guest confirmation

just wondering.

yes, once again the wheels of injustice prevail. people on welfare buy cheap cell phones. this should be looked into immediatley. or, you could get a life, realize the world isn't fair, and know you are doing the right thing, and that is all that counts. i've heard of keeping up with the jones's, but not keeping up with welfare's.

Guest Guest
yes, once again the wheels of injustice prevail. people on welfare buy cheap cell phones. this should be looked into immediatley. or, you could get a life, realize the world isn't fair, and know you are doing the right thing, and that is all that counts. i've heard of keeping up with the jones's, but not keeping up with welfare's.

Taxes are completely out of control and one of the reasons is because of the amount of welfare handed out. So some working man is pointing out the fact that even though these "people" are on welfare they can still afford a phone.

Him doing the right thing is NOT what counts. What counts is taking welfare from people who seem to have disgressionary money so working people can keep some more of thier own money that they WORKED for.

Why dont you people get it?

Why is it every time people complain about the abuse of welfare, there are people like you who defend it or dismiss it?

Are you on welfare?

Is one of your kids on welfare?

Taxes are completely out of control and one of the reasons is because of the amount of welfare handed out. So some working man is pointing out the fact that even though these "people" are on welfare they can still afford a phone.

Him doing the right thing is NOT what counts. What counts is taking welfare from people who seem to have disgressionary money so working people can keep some more of thier own money that they WORKED for.

Why is it every time people complain about the abuse of welfare, there are people like you who defend it or dismiss it?

Are you on welfare?

I see so many people that drives new cars new clothes cell phones in there hands walk into DSS and they walk out with a smiles on there face because they can work there way out of anything when it comes to WALFARE. Working people like are selfs have to work are DELETED off to make ends meet. We are luckly we got a place nights to lay are heads and food to put on the table for are kids. The ones like us cant get the help because being honest isnt what WALFARE wants. Gotta play in the JUSTICE SYSTEM to beable to get were u wanna be these days. What a worst !!!!!!

Guest Guest

Are you on welfare?

[b]

Have you learned nothing from the Bush Error we have all been living in these past years? Using the old "those people on welfare are the reason I am one of the working poor..." is sooooo yesterday.

Wise up. Do you get just as upset at CORPORATE WELFARE? How about companies who transfer all their jobs overseas so they can make huge profits by being able to pay slave wages to foreigners? How about the continuous tax breaks for the rich? (Or are you one of those fools that are ok with those breaks since you might win the lottery one day?)

[/b]

Guest Guest

[b]

Have you learned nothing from the Bush Error we have all been living in these past years? Using the old "those people on welfare are the reason I am one of the working poor..." is sooooo yesterday.

Wise up. Do you get just as upset at CORPORATE WELFARE? How about companies who transfer all their jobs overseas so they can make huge profits by being able to pay slave wages to foreigners? How about the continuous tax breaks for the rich? (Or are you one of those fools that are ok with those breaks since you might win the lottery one day?)

[/b]

Bonus Note --- And just for the record, before you blast me --- No, I am not on welfare. No, no one in my family is on welfare. Yes, people on welfare should be working.

I'm just one of the working slobs who refuses to go along with what the mighty rich throw at us in attempt to distract us from the real truth.

Guest Guest

How about a workfare program...and getting back to companies shipping jobs over seas... It was the dems lord and savior that came up with the brilliant idea known as NAFTA... what a crock of DELETED !! If you dont work 40 hours a week you shouldnt get any social assistance, and if that means you cant feed your kids...then put them in child services, I realize this is a bit harsh, but maybe that would combat certain demographics from spitting out kids they cant afford in order to pay for there track phones and spinny rims! Get a life and work!

Guest Guest

I was at a store the other day, the 31st to be exact, and there was a woman there talking to one of the sales people. From her looks, actions, and vocabulary, she obviously was on public assistance. What struck me was how she told the sales person she would be back the next day when she got "PAID" (on the 1st of the month). PAID!!! Not, "when I get my check for doing nothing", PAID, like she earned it.

We need welfare reform on all levels, from the DELETED on the street, to the DELETED in the corporate office.

Guest Guest

I heard Dr. Phil say something the other day that I actually agreed with. He said:

If you don't have a job, you should be looking for work the 8 hours a day that you would be at a job.

Guest Disposable phones!

just wondering.

Believe it or not you can get a cell phone for $10 in some places. They actually have disposable cell phone vending machines in many cities (except here :angry: ).

http://www.gearlog.com/images/21901.jpg

Guest Guest

[b]

[/b]

I hate that equally as much. However, this thread is not about corporate welfare or Bush. This thread is about cell phones and the welfare collecting vermin that have them. If you want to start a thread about corporate welfare and outsourcing of jobs then I would love to discuss how that DELETED me off just as much as some DELETED collecting money for nothing.

This is not a Blue vs. Red issue DELETED , it is a matter of all of us opening our paychecks every week only to see hundreds of dollars go to taxes that pay these "people" to walk up and down main street gabbin on cell phones.

While you say it is sooooo yesterday as if you are some sort of authority as to what the current debate should be, I still have a problem with seeing my money go to support lazy worthless piles of meat that would make better plant food than anything else.

Guest Guest
I hate that equally as much. However, this thread is not about corporate welfare or Bush. This thread is about cell phones and the welfare collecting vermin that have them. If you want to start a thread about corporate welfare and outsourcing of jobs then I would love to discuss how that DELETED me off just as much as some DELETED collecting money for nothing.

This is not a Blue vs. Red issue DELETED , it is a matter of all of us opening our paychecks every week only to see hundreds of dollars go to taxes that pay these "people" to walk up and down main street gabbin on cell phones.

While you say it is sooooo yesterday as if you are some sort of authority as to what the current debate should be, I still have a problem with seeing my money go to support lazy worthless piles of meat that would make better plant food than anything else.

You sound very angry.

@

Archived