Barack, a mother's son

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
your are a cretin. i don't know how you could read such a wonderful story about a wonderful woman and say what you said

I agree. I think this is the person who helped mold who he is. Whening looking at a person he sees the person as a whole not by the color of their skin. Also he sees good in people and understands that sometimes with that there might be negativity in that person but sees the good first. In one of his books I remember he said something along the lines of he did not see a black race or white race but the human race. Too bad we all don't look at things that way.

Guest Guest
I agree. I think this is the person who helped mold who he is. Whening looking at a person he sees the person as a whole not by the color of their skin. Also he sees good in people and understands that sometimes with that there might be negativity in that person but sees the good first. In one of his books I remember he said something along the lines of he did not see a black race or white race but the human race. Too bad we all don't look at things that way.

I feel sorry for you if you believe she was a good mother. She constantly put her own interests above his. THAT IS WHY HE WASN'T BY HER WHEN SHE DIED. She had no time for him, he had no time for her. Every listen to the words of the song "Cats In The Cradle"?

Guest Guest
I feel sorry for you if you believe she was a good mother. She constantly put her own interests above his. THAT IS WHY HE WASN'T BY HER WHEN SHE DIED. She had no time for him, he had no time for her. Every listen to the words of the song "Cats In The Cradle"?

it is sad that you would choose to llook at it this way and walk away with that understanding

Guest Guest
it is sad that you would choose to llook at it this way and walk away with that understanding

For the most part, children are a product of the parents who raised them. Instead of being a mother to HER children, she would dump them off on grandparents and friends while she wrote a 1,000 page PhD thesis on "Peasant Blacksmithing in Indonesia". Sad.

I would not have been at her bedside when she died.

Guest Guest

I didn't see anywhere in the piece that said he wasn't there because he choose not to be, we don't know his reason. Also I had a mother who was in my life 24-7 but 90% of that time was abuse and negativity. Quantity is not alway quality. It sounded like the time she spent with him was positive and helped make him the man he is.

Guest Guest

I didn't see anywhere in the piece that said he wasn't there because he choose not to be, we don't know his reason. Also I had a mother who was in my life 24-7 but 90% of that time was abuse and negativity. Quantity is not alway quality. It sounded like the time she spent with him was positive and helped make him the man he is.

Why do you say that? Did you gleam from the article that she was a lying racist and bigot also? But then I guess that they both had the same kind of spouse because his dad like his wife was a racist and a paranoid bigot, so that he did get from his mom for sure.

Guest Guest

I love how you make him out to be so considerate of race and color but yet you don't mention one thing about his great Pastor. You can't have it both ways. Something stinks here. Tell the people one thing and then do something competely opposite with your Pastor. Look a little deeper, people. Quit being sheep all the time.

@

Guest Guest

I've read both his books and this article. How dare you say what you have about his mother. She was an amazing woman and obviously helped mold the amazing, compassionate, intuitive and sensitive person he is. Let's hope we don't screw this one up.

Guest Guest
I've read both his books and this article. How dare you say what you have about his mother. She was an amazing woman and obviously helped mold the amazing, compassionate, intuitive and sensitive person he is. Let's hope we don't screw this one up.

i so agree with you

@

Guest Guest

Nice troll but I am not going to fall for it.

Guest Guest

I love how you make him out to be so considerate of race and color but yet you don't mention one thing about his great Pastor. You can't have it both ways. Something stinks here. Tell the people one thing and then do something competely opposite with your Pastor. Look a little deeper, people. Quit being sheep all the time.

@

No, a close minded person like yourself cannot see it both ways. Many people have people in their lives that they have to look at the person and say ok, he is negative, a bigot, and groups people into stereotypes but sometimes he is a good person so I can outweigh the good with the bad and keep them in my life. Know anybody like that?

Archived