To you contractors working outside...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I know its only normal when you see a pretty lady walking down the street to whistle and yell obsenities, but must you do it on a daily basis with the same woman? Dont get me wrong, its flattering, but do you give your wife/girlfriend that same attention?

Guest Your Fired

Obviously your the women that was only flattered once. There is no place for that kind of behavior in any work place,...inside or out doors. That behavior is a direct reflection on the owner (who may have been on the crew making the comments) and is a good indication of the professionalism of their work. They do that to the wrong women and they'll wish they kept their mouth shut.

I'm a contractor and have fired men on the spot for such actions.

Guest Guest
Obviously your the women that was only flattered once. There is no place for that kind of behavior in any work place,...inside or out doors. That behavior is a direct reflection on the owner (who may have been on the crew making the comments) and is a good indication of the professionalism of their work. They do that to the wrong women and they'll wish they kept their mouth shut.

yea you would! wow

Guest Guest

Maybe you should post your phone # too . Then , all the hotties with big boobs that are looking for attention will call me to do their work :P :P

Guest Guest
yea you would! wow

Thats the responsible thing to do if he allowed it to happen and someone accused these men of sexual harassment he too is responsible There are laws that forbid this behavior Men who continue to make comments,whistle are just STUPID not to mention PIGS Women who find this behavior flattering lack self esteem.

@

Guest Guest
Thats the responsible thing to do if he allowed it to happen and someone accused these men of sexual harassment he too is responsible There are laws that forbid this behavior Men who continue to make comments,whistle are just STUPID not to mention PIGS Women who find this behavior flattering lack self esteem.

@

I'm the OP...and believe me, I do not have a "lack of self esteem". I happen to be a very attractive, self confident woman. And I do not consider these guys stupid, I find it rather humourous. I was wondering if they "gawk" at their own women the way they do others. It's not like I would ever slap a damn sexual harassment suit on these guys. <Let me guess...your man is in the contracting biz>???

@

Guest Guest
I'm the OP...and believe me, I do not have a "lack of self esteem". I happen to be a very attractive, self confident woman. And I do not consider these guys stupid, I find it rather humourous. I was wondering if they "gawk" at their own women the way they do others. It's not like I would ever slap a damn sexual harassment suit on these guys. <Let me guess...your man is in the contracting biz>???

@

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll be working on Bevier Street for awhile .. Please walk by ? B)

Archived