scool district lawyers benefits?

Guest another guest

Guest another guest

Correct me on this one if I am wrong -I know several people who work part time for local districts and they say that the major reason the districts keep them part time is to avoid paying benefits-retirement and health. They make anywhere from $ 8-11/ hour. So now districts claim its OK to pay a big retainer to lawyers who work for them VERY part time, AND pay their benefits as well? I hope our attorney general names names on this one, especially the local districts and attorneys involved, as well as any administrator who approved this. Talk about padding your pension-can this be legal?

Guest lawyer c
Correct me on this one if I am wrong -I know several people who work part time for local districts and they say that the major reason the districts keep them part time is to avoid paying benefits-retirement and health. They make anywhere from $ 8-11/ hour. So now districts claim its OK to pay a big retainer to lawyers who work for them VERY part time, AND pay their benefits as well? I hope our attorney general names names on this one, especially the local districts and attorneys involved, as well as any administrator who approved this. Talk about padding your pension-can this be legal?

You are sooo wrong...

Guest Cyberdog

This is Cuomo trying to make a big splash. He saw how Spitzer made a name for himself as a crusading AG and nows wants to do the same. It may be bad policy to allow attys to get benies for P-T work, but it doesn't seem to have violated any law. It seems to be a matter of the school districts negotiating better contracts. Or for the state to step in and regulate the practice.

Guest Guest
I would be very interested to know what attorneys the Johnson City School District employ and whether or not they have connections to anyone on the school board ?!?!?

@

There is something going on that is ripping off the taxpayers yet again.

Guest Guest

I would like to answer, but I have to get back to scool :blink::blink::blink:

Archived