Men's Lacrosse League

Guest Barry Goldawter

Guest Barry Goldawter

Is there a Men's lacosse league in the Binghamton area? Espically looking for a master's level league 30+. Let me know.

Guest guest
Is there a Men's lacosse league in the Binghamton area? Espically looking for a master's level league 30+. Let me know.

Yes, there is a summer adult lacrosse league run by the Broome County Lacrosse Association. They play most of their games at Binghamton Alumni Stadium. The league is run by a guy named Steve or you can probably contact Jim Mack for details. I am sure they must have a web site with information also.

Guest Guest
Yes, there is a summer adult lacrosse league run by the Broome County Lacrosse Association. They play most of their games at Binghamton Alumni Stadium. The league is run by a guy named Steve or you can probably contact Jim Mack for details. I am sure they must have a web site with information also.

This league is for players high school and above. I am not the original poster but am also intrested in a league for 30+.

30+ would be great! There's got to be enough interest for at least 4 teams. I'm tired of running around vs. 18 yr. olds!!!!!

@

Yes it would be great to play in a league with players close to your own age any Info on this?? I know a few people who would be interested.

Archived