what best motorcycle club in area,bike season yea!!

OP.

I sometimes think about joining the local hogs chapter or christian motorcycle club etc. what are the bennefits of joining a club/gang and which ones are the best.

Guest 502ADF

when I was doing the old clinton st run back in the good ol days it was a blast /bad time/good time all in one when the angels rode into town .

Guest Guest
I sometimes think about joining the local hogs chapter or christian motorcycle club etc. what are the bennefits of joining a club/gang and which ones are the best.

Never refer to a motorcycle club as a gang.

Guest Guest-Magoo-*

The benefits include finding others to ride with. Sharing information on bikes, riding techniques, good roads and places to eat.

A frequent side benefit is meeting a bunch of nuts that are as crazy about riding as you are.

Magoo

@

Guest Guest

I'm new to riding this year and would like to meet other new riders. I'm not a harley guy but don't really care what others chose to ride. I think there's much knowlege to be gained from experienced riders and would welcome the opportunity to ride with others. Unfortunately I'm not really a club type of person. Any suggestions?

I'm new to riding this year and would like to meet other new riders. I'm not a harley guy but don't really care what others chose to ride. I think there's much knowlege to be gained from experienced riders and would welcome the opportunity to ride with others. Unfortunately I'm not really a club type of person. Any suggestions?

PM me and we can ride. I don't care what you ride. I'll probably cruise around Wednesday.

Guest Sleazy Riderrrrrrrrrrr
Does it really matter which is the best club?

The only difference between a Harley and a Hoover is the location of the dirtbag.

I saw a few bikes when I was out for lunch.

One was a decent looking man with a nice, clean looking bike.

Another had two skanqy lookin broads with fat rolls hanging over their belts riding like they was bull dykes.

Yep, I'm in Broome County.

Guest Ghost of John Kolcun

Try Square Deal Riders or Sons Of Legion Club. Square Deal would have poker runs on weekends. Good folks. Sons President was Jim Brewer I think.

Guest Guest

I'm not sure us newbies should be riding in larger groups just yet. From what I understand it's probably safer to keep to just a riding partner, especially if the person is unsure of themselves. I've been riding solo for the last few weeks and have racked up over 700 miles. I'm getting a good feel for the bike and the roads. I think I may have found a new riding partner but if any other newbies out there would like to partner up I'd be game.

@

I'm not sure us newbies should be riding in larger groups just yet. From what I understand it's probably safer to keep to just a riding partner, especially if the person is unsure of themselves. I've been riding solo for the last few weeks and have racked up over 700 miles. I'm getting a good feel for the bike and the roads. I think I may have found a new riding partner but if any other newbies out there would like to partner up I'd be game.

Smart thinking. I usually tell new riders to ride a minimum of 500 either by themselves, or preferably, with one other experienced rider. You don't want to jump into a group of experienced riders right out of the gate. Easy to find yourself pushing yourself past your ability.

Magoo

Archived