California Grill

Guest Bob

What does everyone think about the california grill? Food/waitstaff/management? I'm thinking about going there, but have heard so many mixed reviews.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
What does everyone think about the california grill? Food/waitstaff/management? I'm thinking about going there, but have heard so many mixed reviews.

There's already been a lengthy discussion about the place. Please try doing a search before you post a new topic.

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?showto...nia+grill\

Guest BC Voice of Reason
did i ask for your specific opinion? you didnt have to respond and be such a DELETED ...keep your comments to yourself

Yeah, you did. You asked what everyone thought of the California Grill. And I was graciously pointing you to a topic where there were nearly 40 replies discussing it. Wouldn't it be better to have the comments regarding a certain establishment all in one place, rather than scattered piecemeal throughout the site? Have a nice day, sounds like you could use one.

Guest Guest
Yeah, you did. You asked what everyone thought of the California Grill. And I was graciously pointing you to a topic where there were nearly 40 replies discussing it. Wouldn't it be better to have the comments regarding a certain establishment all in one place, rather than scattered piecemeal throughout the site? Have a nice day, sounds like you could use one.

@

Dude, are you for real?

You say you're from "Binghampton"???

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Dude, are you for real?

You say you're from "Binghampton"???

Dude, I am for reals. Yes, Binghampton or do you prefer Bimmington?

Dude, I am for reals. Yes, Binghampton or do you prefer Bimmington?

How about you try Binghamton? No "p"? Haven't you seen any road signs for Binghamton before?

@

Guest BC Voice of Reason
How about you try Binghamton? No "p"? Haven't you seen any road signs for Binghamton before?

@

How about you try to get a personality. Haven't you ever heard of a joke before?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
How about you try to get a personality. Haven't you ever heard of a joke before?

i think the place is awesome great service and great food!!

@

Guest Guest

ive never eaten there but they were at the wine/food festival at roberson and their food was very good and they were very friendly. try it.

Guest Guest

Was just there yesterday for lunch for the first time. There were 2 girls working the dining room and the place was a bit busy. Service was very poor, my wrap was bland and my fries, cold. She did offer something different from the menu when she finally came to check on us but I declined. We heard other customers complaining about the food and slow service also. The menu is less than impressive and I will not give them my business again.

Guest Guest
Was just there yesterday for lunch for the first time. There were 2 girls working the dining room and the place was a bit busy. Service was very poor, my wrap was bland and my fries, cold. She did offer something different from the menu when she finally came to check on us but I declined. We heard other customers complaining about the food and slow service also. The menu is less than impressive and I will not give them my business again.

I had about the same experience a few years back when I took a date there.

I think I didn't get a second date because the service was so slow and the food cold.

Those people owe me.

@

Archived