Barbara "The Dwarf" Fiala begins re-election campaign

Guest tseug

Guest tseug

She needs to go back to smurfville and out of sight. She has done absolutely nothing for anybody. We need to get a real politician in office not a cartoon character.

Guest Guest
She needs to go back to smurfville and out of sight. She has done absolutely nothing for anybody. We need to get a real politician in office not a cartoon character.

i agree. at least marinoccio looks the part. it is about time we tried to put our best foot foreward. who has any respect for a muchin that constantly has to keep looking up to you? and that voice. she sounds like a frog. get rid of her, get rid of the democrats and citizen action poverty pimps and lets get back to doing things the way that they should be done. in retrospect, even that back woods guy BLYTHE with the santa claus beard would have been better than fiala. but then again, how much respect would he have garnered with that stupid beard. what are these people thinking. granted fiala can't do anything with her stature, but come on. blythe with the beard! these people are attempting to be the CEO of broome county. it ahs a budget in the 10's of millions of dollars and they go around looking like they do. did they never hear that you can't make a first impression more than ONCE?

@

Guest Guest

That Republican guy looks like a mafia guy from the Sopranos!!!

Guest Get a clue!

Rick Blythe is one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet! He is not trying to be the "CEO" of the county.

The reason he had the beard was that he plays Santa Claus for the Windsor pre-school. He also played Santa for 2 evenings at the Binghamton Zoo and several other places around town last December. And this is all volunteer - he does not get paid!

So before you decide to shoot your mouth off next time, at least know what you are talking about you jerk!

(and use spell check next time!)

@

Guest Guest

Only a total (deleted)ing jerk would mock a person because of there stature. Sure she is short, but I doubt she will have to shred her office's documents like Kraham. What was shredded, what could be so important that the last repug Exec had to hide? Why did he leave the county? I can answer that one.... he is a typical repug snake. Sneaking here and there hiding this and that. Who jacked up the salary of the BC Exec..... Kraham!!

And atleast she and her staff are trying to find alternatives to saving money for the county. They could start with their salaries and health insurance. No more free rides for taxpayer jobs!!!!!

I am sure grandpapa smurf mccain will totally agree with your pathetic post.

Guest Guest
i agree. at least marinoccio looks the part. it is about time we tried to put our best foot foreward. who has any respect for a muchin that constantly has to keep looking up to you? and that voice. she sounds like a frog. get rid of her, get rid of the democrats and citizen action poverty pimps and lets get back to doing things the way that they should be done. in retrospect, even that back woods guy BLYTHE with the santa claus beard would have been better than fiala. but then again, how much respect would he have garnered with that stupid beard. what are these people thinking. granted fiala can't do anything with her stature, but come on. blythe with the beard! these people are attempting to be the CEO of broome county. it ahs a budget in the 10's of millions of dollars and they go around looking like they do. did they never hear that you can't make a first impression more than ONCE?

@

First impressions do make a difference. The fact that you are too lazy to even begin a sentence with a capital letter speaks volumes.

@

Guest Guest

HOW HAS FIALA REDUCED SPENDING SINCE IN OFFICE? HAVE YOUR TAXES GONE DOWN? IF SHE THE ONE FOR THE JOB WHERE ARE ALL THE JOBS?

HOW COME THE HARVEY BUILDING WAS SHUT DOWN? DID THEY USE LOCAL LABOR?

ASK YOURSELF THIS? WHAT HAS BARB FIALA DONE TO MAKE BROOM COUNTY THE PLACE TO LIVE IN.

Guest Guest

I worked for the Kraham administration. and before that the the Girippen administration, and the Carl Young administration. The Fiala administration is why I finally left Broome County Government. A bunch of amateurs. Carl Young was great....Kraham was OK. Fiala is a JOKE. If you wonder why people leave Broome County. you can count the BS politics, patronage, and back-stabbing that goes on with these people as being a big reason why.

@

Guest Guest

Dump the dwarf! She has done nothing for Broome County. Under Kraham's administration, taxes rose a total of about 2%. With the exception of 2003 when the unfunded Medicaid mandate, Kraham either reduced taxes or at least didn't increase them. Under Fiala, taxes have risen over 12% - or 4% per year. That's why I sold my house and am leaving New York State.

Guest Guest
Dump the dwarf! She has done nothing for Broome County. Under Kraham's administration, taxes rose a total of about 2%. With the exception of 2003 when the unfunded Medicaid mandate, Kraham either reduced taxes or at least didn't increase them. Under Fiala, taxes have risen over 12% - or 4% per year. That's why I sold my house and am leaving New York State.

Really? Are you sure your numbers are correct? Any actual numbers you can provide?

@

Guest STILL WONDERING
Only a total (deleted)ing jerk would mock a person because of there stature. Sure she is short, but I doubt she will have to shred her office's documents like Kraham. What was shredded, what could be so important that the last repug Exec had to hide? Why did he leave the county? I can answer that one.... he is a typical repug snake. Sneaking here and there hiding this and that. Who jacked up the salary of the BC Exec..... Kraham!!

And atleast she and her staff are trying to find alternatives to saving money for the county. They could start with their salaries and health insurance. No more free rides for taxpayer jobs!!!!!

I am sure grandpapa smurf mccain will totally agree with your pathetic post.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT CLUELESS???????????????????????????

did you just read the paper this past weekend??

this "smurf" as you call her has been dealing with another clueless person DONNA LAPARDO

and they "found" 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS to spend on the ALMS house..

this place is in such bad shape it has already been said by everyone that it would take OVER FOUR MILLION dollars to fix up

NO ONE wants this eyesore, except a few vocal tree huggers.

THEN this "Smurf" says she can get ANOTHER MILLION DOLLARS from the Harvy Justice Bld.

WHERE???? :blink:

this building has yet to be bid. :blink::blink::blink:

HOW can she "find" another million dollars of OUR MONEY to spend on this piece of CRAP

OHHHHHHHHH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe she can take her campaign money to pay for it !!

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

Guest ANGRY
ARE YOU REALLY THAT CLUELESS???????????????????????????

did you just read the paper this past weekend??

this "smurf" as you call her has been dealing with another clueless person DONNA LAPARDO

and they "found" 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS to spend on the ALMS house..

this place is in such bad shape it has already been said by everyone that it would take OVER FOUR MILLION dollars to fix up

NO ONE wants this eyesore, except a few vocal tree huggers.

THEN this "Smurf" says she can get ANOTHER MILLION DOLLARS from the Harvy Justice Bld.

WHERE???? :blink:

this building has yet to be bid. :blink::blink::blink:

HOW can she "find" another million dollars of OUR MONEY to spend on this piece of CRAP

OHHHHHHHHH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe she can take her campaign money to pay for it !!

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

I saw that also and was wondering where all this money is coming from.

even if she manages to get the 1.3 and the 1 million, she will still be 2.5 millon dollars short.

who will pick that money up?

where will she get that money?

I have closely kept an eye out on this Alms house.

No one wanted it.

No one wanted to pick it up and move it.

No one wanted to raise money for it.

No one wanted to take the responsibility for it.

That is a lot of NO ONES!!!

@

Guest Guest
Rick Blythe is one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet! He is not trying to be the "CEO" of the county.

The reason he had the beard was that he plays Santa Claus for the Windsor pre-school. He also played Santa for 2 evenings at the Binghamton Zoo and several other places around town last December. And this is all volunteer - he does not get paid!

So before you decide to shoot your mouth off next time, at least know what you are talking about you jerk!

(and use spell check next time!)

@

He had a charity auction to shave his beard off also, the moneys went to Moms house i think, oh he sounds like a horrible person and get this too he is Vet that fought in Vietnam he is very active in the American legion. Oh the shame of that! Wanna kick him again his son has a birth defect.

@

Guest Guest
Really? Are you sure your numbers are correct? Any actual numbers you can provide?

@

With the exception of 2003, Kraham either lowered taxes or kept them level. If you add up all the tax decreases and the increase of 2003, it comes to about 2% over 8 years. Fiala has raised taxes 12.5% in the past three years. Divide 12 by 3 and you get 4% per year.

Guest NOW LOOK

I saw that also and was wondering where all this money is coming from.

even if she manages to get the 1.3 and the 1 million, she will still be 2.5 millon dollars short.

who will pick that money up?

where will she get that money?

I have closely kept an eye out on this Alms house.

No one wanted it.

No one wanted to pick it up and move it.

No one wanted to raise money for it.

No one wanted to take the responsibility for it.

That is a lot of NO ONES!!!

GOOD POINT!!!!

now look what they have proposed :lol:

Archived