buying snake tank

Guest snake kid

Guest snake kid

i just baght a snake and a 10gallon tank, it is TO small for him. i really need a bigger tank but cant afford prices at the pet store. so please post the size of ur tank and how much ur asking.

Guest Guest
i just baght a snake and a 10gallon tank, it is TO small for him. i really need a bigger tank but cant afford prices at the pet store. so please post the size of ur tank and how much ur asking.

I have one I think its 30 gallon! $40.00 almost brand new ! no scratches, screen top, lockable, Its like two times bigger then a 10 gal!

Guest Guest
I have one I think its 30 gallon! $40.00 almost brand new ! no scratches, screen top, lockable, Its like two times bigger then a 10 gal!

can u do me a favor and measure the length x width x hight of it? sorry i know its alot to ask but my mom needs to know if it will fit on the table we have. and leave ur e-mail and ill get back to you asap

Guest Guest

Okay, here is your measurements 36 in long , 18 in wide, 13 in high. dont be sorry to ask for measurements its okay! sfedorwich1@stny.rr.com let me know !

Thank you!!

Archived