AHL/NHL

Hockey Fan

So another spring and no playoffs for the B-Sens. Next year at least the playoffs could be a possibility if they keep around most of the same players. Liked the team this year enjoyed watching them.

With that said, anyone have any predictions on who will win the Stanley Cup?

Guest Guest
So another spring and no playoffs for the B-Sens. Next year at least the playoffs could be a possibility if they keep around most of the same players. Liked the team this year enjoyed watching them.

With that said, anyone have any predictions on who will win the Stanley Cup?

I am taking Montreal out of the East and Dallas out of the west.

Dallas over Montreal in 6

Guest Guest

no way! pittsburgh from the east and dallas from the west. pittsburgh sweeps. i would like to see the rangers go, but pitt is too damn good

Guest The real sports mind
no way! pittsburgh from the east and dallas from the west. pittsburgh sweeps. i would like to see the rangers go, but pitt is too damn good

Pitt's playing great right now. However, lets wait and see what they do in the second round against a better oponent. Ottawa quit on their season three months ago. I am not sure San Jose will even get to round two the way Calgary is going, you can't count out Keenan at this time of year. I would love to see the rangers go far, but I am skeptical.

Archived