DEMOCRATS ... How Do You Explain This ??

Guest Inquiring Mind

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl2
CountryGirl please list the positives of George W. Bush's 2 terms in office.

Thank you.

Thanks for the opportunity but I really have to get back to work. Besides, that has been done many, many times on here so I dont really think it is warranted to have to do it again. If it does not sink in the first 10 times, it is pointless. By the way, how do you like your extra tax refund that GW is giving you? You can bet the dems would not do that. You wait and see what happens with the taxes if they have their way......Ryan is a perfect example of that.

I will be honest, that is one thing that I do disagree with GW on is securing the borders, but I dont think that a dem would do much better, as a matter of fact, I think they would be much worse. Come on now, look at the dems who want to give drivers licenses to illegals. Yes, I think there are terrorists that are still here, but they have caught quite a few and are still in the process. As for coming into the US....Canada was a huge factor in that, that is where a lot of them came into the US.

The "securing the borders" thing that democrats talk about now is a absolute bold face LIE. They will and HAVE done nothing to secure any border, They have been in control of the senate for how long now??? And has a single bill come up to build a fence??? Or how about putting the Military on the border??? The answer is a resounding NO, they are terrified of loosing their minority vote and will do nothing but make it easer for illegals to live, work, be on welfare, and eventually vote. And lets not forget where NAFTA came from.....

Guest country girl2
The "securing the borders" thing that democrats talk about now is a absolute bold face LIE. They will and HAVE done nothing to secure any border, They have been in control of the senate for how long now??? And has a single bill come up to build a fence??? Or how about putting the Military on the border??? The answer is a resounding NO, they are terrified of loosing their minority vote and will do nothing but make it easer for illegal to live, work, be on welfare, and eventually vote. And lets not forget where NAFTA came from.....

I agree with you, but GW has not been as firm as I would like to see on this issue.

Guest Guest
Thanks for the opportunity but I really have to get back to work. Besides, that has been done many, many times on here so I dont really think it is warranted to have to do it again. If it does not sink in the first 10 times, it is pointless. By the way, how do you like your extra tax refund that GW is giving you? You can bet the dems would not do that. You wait and see what happens with the taxes if they have their way......Ryan is a perfect example of that.

I am donating my "stimulus" to charity. It is not "free money". I would also like to see a Federal Tax that goes directly to supporting the war and troops. I will not be going to Iraq or the middle east but would like to help out in some capacity. If we, those mot in the military, dug into our pockets we can make a difference with our support of the troops. I understand that it will not be easy for many with the price of day to day life increasing but we are at war and while at war, nations need to make sacrifices. We were so effective in supporting the troops during the World Wars that I would like to see our US support come back like that. Again, we can do this by using our "stimulus" package for the greater good.

God Bless America and the Troops.

I am donating my "stimulus" to charity. It is not "free money". I would also like to see a Federal Tax that goes directly to supporting the war and troops. I will not be going to Iraq or the middle east but would like to help out in some capacity. If we, those mot in the military, dug into our pockets we can make a difference with our support of the troops. I understand that it will not be easy for many with the price of day to day life increasing but we are at war and while at war, nations need to make sacrifices. We were so effective in supporting the troops during the World Wars that I would like to see our US support come back like that. Again, we can do this by using our "stimulus" package for the greater good.

God Bless America and the Troops.

I very much agree about supporting the troops...but one thing people don't realize is that the war is not costing us that much of a percentage of our economy (2 or 3% I think). The cost of the war has become a political football for the democrats to kick around and vote against funding them putting them in more danger solely to win elections. Bunch of scumbags.

Guest Guest
I very much agree about supporting the troops...but one thing people don't realize is that the war is not costing us that much of a percentage of our economy (2 or 3% I think). The cost of the war has become a political football for the democrats to kick around and vote against funding them putting them in more danger solely to win elections. Bunch of scumbags.

Right.

Like we couldn't have spent the first 1 Trillion $ on something more useful to our country. Like border security. Infastructure repair. Paying down the national debt.

I could go on for days. How much time do you have?

Guest Guest
The "securing the borders" thing that democrats talk about now is a absolute bold face LIE. They will and HAVE done nothing to secure any border, They have been in control of the senate for how long now??? And has a single bill come up to build a fence??? Or how about putting the Military on the border??? The answer is a resounding NO, they are terrified of loosing their minority vote and will do nothing but make it easer for illegals to live, work, be on welfare, and eventually vote. And lets not forget where NAFTA came from.....

Quick math lesson: out of the 7 years of GWB's term, how long was the majority of Congress Dem? Now, how long was it Republican?

Get back to me when you figure it out.

Right.

Like we couldn't have spent the first 1 Trillion $ on something more useful to our country. Like border security. Infastructure repair. Paying down the national debt.

I could go on for days. How much time do you have?

You say 1 trillion, but it is MUCH less than that. The soldiers over there would still have been getting paid if there was no war right? And the equipment would have still been maintained and updated right? And there has been a boom to our economy because of the war spending right? I could also go on.......

And I would not trust Bush to spend that trillion dollars on anything but worthless social programs, or domestic spying. The infrastructure, borders, and national debt all need to get taken care of. But unfortunately Bush of any democrat are not the people to do it.

Quick math lesson: out of the 7 years of GWB's term, how long was the majority of Congress Dem? Now, how long was it Republican?

Get back to me when you figure it out.

Did I say the Republicans would fix the border?? No I didn't. But neither will the democrats, and they have a bigger incentive to keep that sucker wide open. As a matter of fact the only politicians that purpose doing anything meaningful with the border are some Republicans, and a very few Independents.

Guest country girl2
CountryGirl please list the positives of George W. Bush's 2 terms in office.

Thank you.

Ok, I am taking another quick break.......how is this.....

The patriot act.

No child left behind.

Border security and visa entry reform.

Welfare reform.

Homeland security.

Amber alert bill.

Keeping children safe act.

Partial birth abortion ban act.

Medicare prescription drug act.

Unborn victims of violence act.

Working families tax relief act.

Just to name a few.

He also had a very good plan for supplement to social security that I would have loved to have available to me but the dems prevented him from doing it and then had the balls to stand up smile and cheer about it.

Also.....

Between 2000 and 2003, productivity grew at the fastest three-year rate in more than 50 years.

In September 2003, the U.S. Department of Commerce reported the lowest unemployment rate (5.4%) since October 2001.

The president's tax relief allowed families to keep more of what they earn by cutting tax rates across the board.

@

Guest alan greenspan
Ok, I am taking another quick break.......how is this.....

The patriot act.

No child left behind.

Welfare reform.

Homeland security.

Amber alert bill.

Keeping children safe act.

Partial birth abortion ban act.

Medicare prescription drug act.

Unborn victims of violence act.

Working families tax relief act.

Just to name a few.

He also had a very good plan for supplement to social security that I would have loved to have available to me but the dems prevented him from doing it and then had the balls to stand up smile and cheer about it.

Also.....

Between 2000 and 2003, productivity grew at the fastest three-year rate in more than 50 years.

In September 2003, the U.S. Department of Commerce reported the lowest unemployment rate (5.4%) since October 2001.

The president's tax relief allowed families to keep more of what they earn by cutting tax rates across the board.

@

NOMINEE: DUMBEST POST EVER. STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND DON'T TRY TO SPEAK.

Guest Guest

@

Border security??? What has he done??

Virtually nothing, especially in light of the worst attack on our soil since WW II.

Also....he's about to leave office with the economy in a very bad state, and gas prices the highest in history (adjusted for inflation) along with Big Oil continuing quarterly making the biggest profits in the history of Mankind.

Common sense will tell you that there's something wrong with that. Particulary knowing that GWB is an ex-oilman hisself.

You say 1 trillion, but it is MUCH less than that. The soldiers over there would still have been getting paid if there was no war right? And the equipment would have still been maintained and updated right? And there has been a boom to our economy because of the war spending right? I could also go on.......

And I would not trust Bush to spend that trillion dollars on anything but worthless social programs, or domestic spying. The infrastructure, borders, and national debt all need to get taken care of. But unfortunately Bush of any democrat are not the people to do it.

You're right - it's a little over half a trillion.

Cost of War

About 3 grand a second. Pocket change......

Guest Guest

Maybe if we didn't go there for no reason or atlesat the right reason they would be in NO danger and not have to worry about funding..The tax stimulus thing is gonna be used to pay off debt and not help economy..Every educated person knows the no child left behind act is a joke..We are in debt and are busy spending money setting up another countries government..which is illegal..I could go on..but its just simple that BUSH is one of the worst ever! supporting a retard isn't being patriotic it's being close minded and ignorant

Guest Guest

You republicans are such idiots.. You can't seem to get it through your thick skulls around the fact that Al Queda is not in Iraq.. Well, at least until George turned the place into a breeding ground for terrorists..

Guest Guest
Are you saying that things are good now? If so, you do realize that just about every economist and 80% of the public disagree with you.

She spends $80+ to fill the tank in her truck, and still no comprende.

"especially in light of the worst attack on our soil since WW II."

I suppose you are going to say that is his fault?

"hisself."

That is not a word, I think you mean HIMSELF.

NOMINEE: DUMBEST POST EVER. STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND DON'T TRY TO SPEAK.

You are a MORON. You reply with a stupid and insulting comment as a way to avoid the TRUTH.

@

Archived