the cade brothers

Guest rican's unite

Guest Guest
who's the pitcher and who's the catcher? and i'm not talking about baseball.

Stintson writes about himself on the BCvoice and hides behind fake characters = he is a puss

Guest Guest
Great basketball season, boys. Embarassing.

First of all both of them did actually play well all year. They didn't have much of a supporting crew. And second of all everyone needs to stop getting on here all the time bashing people this is either stupid kids from CV or Seton or something that think this is funny. Or this is a parent that has way to much time worrying about forums and high school sports. Either way get a life and stop getting on the forum and posting just ignorant things like this. You truly are a disgrace to you and your family, so congratulations.

Guest guest
First of all both of them did actually play well all year. They didn't have much of a supporting crew. And second of all everyone needs to stop getting on here all the time bashing people this is either stupid kids from CV or Seton or something that think this is funny. Or this is a parent that has way to much time worrying about forums and high school sports. Either way get a life and stop getting on the forum and posting just ignorant things like this. You truly are a disgrace to you and your family, so congratulations.

Whatever you say, Mom.

Guest Coach Chodem Pole

I was just wondering, where are these two strapping young men going to college? Or are they at all? They never seemed like the ''learned'' type and definitely didn't look like they were that smart.

Guest again
learn to speak Brian, off has TWO f's

again, i am not brian stinson. that was a small mistake because i was in a hurry. SORRY GUYS. but for real there's no way stinson has been on here talking trash, or else that would have been more like ''awf'' for off. and mind you, i'm from CV. so let's get realistic here and stop pretending he's the one you're talking to.

@

Archived