ATTENTION all Section IV XC and Track Runners- Come Join the Relentless Run Training Club

Guest Chris Gaube

Guest Chris Gaube

Hey Fellow Runners,

I heard that many of the local XC/Track athletes had been posting on this site, so I wanted to take the opportunity to invite all interested Cross Country and Track athletes from section IV to join the Relentless Run Training Club (RRTC).

RRTC was launched last summer by myself, and two other fellow runners, Nate Ruchames, who runs Track and Cross Country for Division 1 and Atlantic 10 powerhouse University of Rhode Island and Clark Holdsworth who runs for Cortland State's nationally prominent program. As for me, I am currently a Sophomore at Binghamton University, where I run both Track and Cross Country. I founded RRTC to help improve runners of all abilities, but most especially elite runners hoping to run in college. We meet three nights a week over the summer time, and start off doing solely distance, but build up volume and intensity as we go on, doing some light workouts, fartleks, tempos, some light interval work, and participate in either a few time trials or local road races. We also work on developing efficiency via drill work, and strength training.

Several elite runners in the area participated last summer including Jeff Martinez, Dan Young, Vasili Papastrat, Anthony Gaetani, the Mullins Sisters, etc. The program looks to be developing even more this summer, and should really take off. It is kind of low key in that no meetings are mandatory and that we )Nate, Clark and I) train and have fun with the athletes. I encourage all of those who are interested to email me at Gaubez11@yahoo.com for further information and so i can get to know you better, and learn your goals. This is a wonderful opportunity for those who are very serious about running and want to be at the top of the section or state. However, I encourage runners of all abilities to participate! I was once in your shoes, and wish that I had the opportunity to train with a group and with Division 1 athletes. Fortunately for you, you now have that opportunity. I would also like to add that I do this all voluntarily, and the price of the Training program is of no cost to you! Please contact me if you are interested, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Chris Gaube

President

Relentless Run Training Club (RRTC)

Gaubez11@yahoo.com

TEAM RRTC: Progression and Improvement in times of RRTC instructors.

Coach Gaube

Current College PR: 5k- 14:47 High School PR: 5K- 16:32

3k- 8:26 3200- 9:50

(3200 Conversion: 8:58)

1600m- 4:18c 1600- 4:32

10,000m- 31:01

Coach Ruchames (University of Rhode Island)

Current College PR: 1600m- 4:19c High School PR: 1600m- 4:32

1000m- 2:33

800m- 1:59

8k XC- 26:15

Coach Holdsworth (Cortland State University)

--(Clark is a Pre Med and Kinesiology Major- and doubles as our liaison for Injury Prevention and Exercise Physiology, as well as as an instructor)

Personal Bests- 800m- 1:57

400m- 50.

8k XC- 26:

Guest Chris Gaube
Are there any fees involved? Both my kids are XC/Track'ers.

There are no fees at all. My staff and I run this program voluntarily!

-Chris

Guest RRTC Parent
Hey Fellow Runners,

I heard that many of the local XC/Track athletes had been posting on this site, so I wanted to take the opportunity to invite all interested Cross Country and Track athletes from section IV to join the Relentless Run Training Club (RRTC).

RRTC was launched last summer by myself, and two other fellow runners, Nate Ruchames, who runs Track and Cross Country for Division 1 and Atlantic 10 powerhouse University of Rhode Island and Clark Holdsworth who runs for Cortland State's nationally prominent program. As for me, I am currently a Sophomore at Binghamton University, where I run both Track and Cross Country. I founded RRTC to help improve runners of all abilities, but most especially elite runners hoping to run in college. We meet three nights a week over the summer time, and start off doing solely distance, but build up volume and intensity as we go on, doing some light workouts, fartleks, tempos, some light interval work, and participate in either a few time trials or local road races. We also work on developing efficiency via drill work, and strength training.

Several elite runners in the area participated last summer including Jeff Martinez, Dan Young, Vasili Papastrat, Anthony Gaetani, the Mullins Sisters, etc. The program looks to be developing even more this summer, and should really take off. It is kind of low key in that no meetings are mandatory and that we )Nate, Clark and I) train and have fun with the athletes. I encourage all of those who are interested to email me at Gaubez11@yahoo.com for further information and so i can get to know you better, and learn your goals. This is a wonderful opportunity for those who are very serious about running and want to be at the top of the section or state. However, I encourage runners of all abilities to participate! I was once in your shoes, and wish that I had the opportunity to train with a group and with Division 1 athletes. Fortunately for you, you now have that opportunity. I would also like to add that I do this all voluntarily, and the price of the Training program is of no cost to you! Please contact me if you are interested, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Chris Gaube

President

Relentless Run Training Club (RRTC)

Gaubez11@yahoo.com

TEAM RRTC: Progression and Improvement in times of RRTC instructors.

Coach Gaube

Current College PR: 5k- 14:47 High School PR: 5K- 16:32

3k- 8:26 3200- 9:50

(3200 Conversion: 8:58)

1600m- 4:18c 1600- 4:32

10,000m- 31:01

Coach Ruchames (University of Rhode Island)

Current College PR: 1600m- 4:19c High School PR: 1600m- 4:32

1000m- 2:33

800m- 1:59

8k XC- 26:15

Coach Holdsworth (Cortland State University)

--(Clark is a Pre Med and Kinesiology Major- and doubles as our liaison for Injury Prevention and Exercise Physiology, as well as as an instructor)

Personal Bests- 800m- 1:57

400m- 50.

8k XC- 26:

My son worked out with Chris and Nate last summer. He loved working out with them, and will continue to do so this summer. It is such an awesome opportunity for kids to train with elite D1 athletes, especially one's as classy and hardworking as them.

@

Archived