High School Golf

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Who is going to dominate?can you give me some names to look forward to reading about?

I am sure ME thinks they will be good they seem to have all the other sports dominated!

Guest guest
I am sure ME thinks they will be good they seem to have all the other sports dominated!

the spartans dominated in the glamor sports...football, basketball and baseball...what they did in the secondary group, bowling, wrestling and lacrosse is somebody elses topicfor discussion.

Guest Guest
the spartans dominated in the glamor sports...football, basketball and baseball...what they did in the secondary group, bowling, wrestling and lacrosse is somebody elses topicfor discussion.

Im pretty sure JC dominated football and basketball

Guest Guest
Im pretty sure JC dominated football and basketball

JC has its first good team in years in Football and now its "They dominated"

How is this years team going to do? .... back to normal?

Guest Daquan

The Sparents did not dominate crap. They won no STAC titles. CHOKE

Guest Guest
JC is such a bunch of pansies their AD would not even schedule ME in football this year, unbelievable.

I'm not affiliated with either school...

The AD has NOTHING to do with making the Section IV football schedule... you Jackwagon.

Guest guest

The AD has NOTHING to do with making the Section IV football schedule... you Jackwagon.

I thought we were talking about golf???

Look out for Ben Casey, the kid hits it 270 and has a great short game. If he can keep his temper under control he should be a STAC title contender.

Guest watching

Who is going to dominate?can you give me some names to look forward to reading about?

From watching last year looks like that youngster from Vestal, Pat Milkovich ( I think) is the one to watch

Correct you are ass munch but Goodson was on the Section IV scheduling committee with his butt buddy Gayborino from Binghamton, so STFU!

• 3 years later...

Archived