BOXING on HBO! HOPKINS-CALZAGHE on SAT

Guest Miguel Cotto Lb-4-lb king

Guest Miguel Cotto Lb-4-lb king

Well after watching the Countdown to this Saturdays fight between Bernard Hopkins and Joe Calzaghe, I can't wait for this fight. I have always liked Bernard Hopkins and think he is amongst the best middleweights we have ever seen, but I think Joe Calzaghe has the tools to beat him.

Thankfully this fight is on HBO and not PPV as was last weeks beatdowns for Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito who will be locking horns in July in a true throwback war.

My pick is Calzaghe UD!

Guest Guest
Well after watching the Countdown to this Saturdays fight between Bernard Hopkins and Joe Calzaghe, I can't wait for this fight. I have always liked Bernard Hopkins and think he is amongst the best middleweights we have ever seen, but I think Joe Calzaghe has the tools to beat him.

Thankfully this fight is on HBO and not PPV as was last weeks beatdowns for Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito who will be locking horns in July in a true throwback war.

My pick is Calzaghe UD!

I think the threat of MMA has really awaken the sport of boxing and the numbers are there to prove that when the best fight the best, boxing is a monster. This fight will be very good and another great fight to start off a tremendous 2008 for the sweet science.

Guest Hopkins is still KING
I think the threat of MMA has really awaken the sport of boxing and the numbers are there to prove that when the best fight the best, boxing is a monster. This fight will be very good and another great fight to start off a tremendous 2008 for the sweet science.

Hopkins knocks out Calzaghe in 8 and retires as the best middleweight we have seen since Monzon. He will surpass Hagler!

Guest Guest
hopkins will be back in prison within a year of stopping.

Hopkins will never be back in jail. If nothing else, like him or not, the guy has really turned his life around and is a terrific businessman. He never bowed down to being controlled by a promoter and has managed his own career. He is a big part of Golden Boy Promotions which is the future of the sport.

Guest Guest
Hopkins will never be back in jail. If nothing else, like him or not, the guy has really turned his life around and is a terrific businessman. He never bowed down to being controlled by a promoter and has managed his own career. He is a big part of Golden Boy Promotions which is the future of the sport.

I hope Calzaghe wins and the winner faces Kelly Pavlik.

Guest Guest
I hope Calzaghe wins and the winner faces Kelly Pavlik.

After the second round was over, I said Hopkins is going to run away with this, but it was after he went down that everything changed and he began to actually bully around Hopkins.

All credit to a classy and deserving champion in Joe Calzaghe and I can't waitto see him fight again.

@

Archived