Daily Bushism

Guest Derr Kowboy

Guest Derr Kowboy

Here's a true gem:

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society.

So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my opinion."

Jan. 21, 2000

Thanks for your opinion, Mr. Bungler in Chief.

Is it possible for anyone not riding a short bus after guzzling 12 wine coolers to mangle the language more than that?

I can't believe he didn't hurt himself using words like delineate and vulcanize. Even if he did use them totally incorrectly.

What a dunce.

Guest Guest
Here's a true gem:

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society.

So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my opinion."

Jan. 21, 2000

Is it possible for anyone not riding a short bus after guzzling 12 wine coolers to mangle the language more than that?

I can't believe he didn't hurt himself using words like delineate and vulcanize. Even if he did use them totally incorrectly.

What a dunce.

That quote is over 8 years old. Clinton was still in office. You remember him. The guy with the cigar?

Guest Guest
That quote is over 8 years old. Clinton was still in office. You remember him. The guy with the cigar?

Clinton can bang as many fat women as he wants just as long as our economy isn't in the shitter, gas prices aren't sky high, we aren't fighting a senseless and very costly war, and the wages keep up with the major inflation we've seen with BUUUUUUUSH.... Plus the other countless CRONIES he's surrounded himself with.. CONGRESS, SUPREME COURT, ECT.. The United Cronies of America.

Guest Guest
Here's a true gem:

Jan. 21, 2000

What a dunce.

Let's see. Why don't we record your every spoken word for 8 years and cherry pick all the stupid things you have said. I'm sure Bush would compare very favorably to you. He's been elected President twice. You? You're a mind numb redneck poster on BCV.

Here's a true gem:

Jan. 21, 2000

What a dunce.

DATELINE USA:

DEMS LOSE 2000 & 2004 ELECTIONS Be prepared to hear 8 years of BABY BABBLE FROM THE PARTY OF LOSERS.

MORE TO FOLLOW FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE PAST!!!!!!

Guest Guest

So....you want me to believe that GWB didn't speak publicly until he got into office.

How is it relevant that he wasn't the Bungler in Chief in 2000?

This just proves that his mangling of the language isn't a fluke or something sporadic, that he's done it his whole life.

Guest Guest
Let's see. Why don't we record your every spoken word for 8 years and cherry pick all the stupid things you have said. I'm sure Bush would compare very favorably to you. He's been elected President twice. You? You're a mind numb redneck poster on BCV.

Hey, let's.

That would be great.

Then let's do what you said...compare what I say to what the Idiot in Chief says.

I'll look like a genius, but it'll be the easiest thing I've ever done.

Oh....I'm not the President. Wow, that really hurt.

Guest Guest
DATELINE USA:

DEMS LOSE 2000 & 2004 ELECTIONS Be prepared to hear 8 years of BABY BABBLE FROM THE PARTY OF LOSERS.

MORE TO FOLLOW FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE PAST!!!!!!

You mention two elections that happened in the past, then you accuse us of living there???

Huh??

Do you reread what you write before you hit submit??

Guest Guest

You called me a name.

You really know how to hurt someone.

Guest Guest

Umm....nope. I don't mangle the English language in any such fashion.

I suppose if was inclined to enter politics, I'd need a silver-spoon Daddy with millions too. He's a moron, as evidenced by his own words. Hell, I don't even have a speech-writer.

Guest Guest

That is a pretty odd conclusion. The OP quotes specific words from GWB, and you conclude that he or she is a "RedNeck"? Yeah.......OK......

Guest Guest
Grow up before you die impress your mother.

You're getting even more whack with every post you write.

I did take note that you did not attempt to defend GWB's speech. All you could do was attack other people who have nothing to do with him.

That's a great tactic in 9th grade Debate Club.

Out here in the real world, though, people see it for what it is, a weak kneed ploy to evade the original topic.

@

Guest Guest

We all know how articulate Georgie Boy is... He's a freaking moron, as the leader of the free world, I would expect a guy that can at least get a grasp on the English language.. You republicans would elect Hitler and defend him to the death as long as he ran on your ticket... Sheeeeple, baaaahhh... baahhh..

@

Archived