Binghamton Plaza Looking Purdy for tonights NA Meeting

Guest Johnee Twitchell

Guest Johnee Twitchell

The Binghamton Plaza is getting a semi face lift today. Could it be Galesi's people were told to make the Parking lot in the Bing Plaza look decent before tonights neighborhood assembly meeting over on the North Side. They will be discussing getting a grocery store in that area with the owners of the plaza and I assume the Mayor.

Galesi should try cleaning up the lot before they patch pave it.

Guest Guest
Have fun.

Going to the Legion Post 1645 meeting that has REAL PEOPLE that will get REAL ANSWERS to REAL QUESTIONS and not the same old same old from Matty Ryan and his band of FOOLIES ! ! ! !

Yes! We'll get real answers from Ed and company. They know everything there is to know. no verification required. They get all their info from sources close to a source that is a cousin to a city hall insider. Oh! And we'll also get real answers from some former politicians that don't have any sour grapes at all. I'm really looking forward to this meeting in order to get to the core of the core of the real, honest, unbiased truth about everything.

@

Guest Hills Angel

We already know the answers to these concerns. It is foolish to waste time and space discussing this matter when everyone knows nothing can be done about the W&S Bills and Code Laws. REALITY: you can discuss these concerns til your blue in the face yet there is nothing you can do about them.

I say that with clear conscience because I voted for the person who should have been mayor and I hope they have the God Given Sense to stay away from this meeting and direct their energies trying to find legitimate solutions for the problems we face since Ryan has been in office.

Guest Guest
Have fun.

Going to the Legion Post 1645 meeting that has REAL PEOPLE that will get REAL ANSWERS to REAL QUESTIONS and not the same old same old from Matty Ryan and his band of FOOLIES ! ! ! !

Can you answer this ? What steps are going to be taken after the meeting ? How is anything going to change ? Nobody at that meeeting has the power to do anything but cry ..........

@

Can you answer this ? What steps are going to be taken after the meeting ? How is anything going to change ? Nobody at that meeeting has the power to do anything but cry ..........

@

CRY ? WHINE ?

I bet that is just what Matty Ryan and his fairy band of FOLLIES will do tonight at this so called Northside Meeting.

Lets get something in line here BUCKO, and that goes for the other lame brain GUEST that does not have the guts to register and become a member, and get involved, YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF MORONS !!!!!

You would not know the truth if it jumped out and bit you in that big nose of yours.

Ed, i don't know him from a personal stand point. He talks the walk but tonight we'll find out if he can walk the walk.

Garo Kachadourian on the other hand, I do know. I have watched as he has grown and I can only hope he'll go for Mayor of Binghamton. I know what he is about by reading about him and watching how he reacts. He also, in case you forgot it lame brains, owns and runs this site. A site for people, even the A.H. like you who can not put 2 and 2 together to get 4, your answer is always 3 ( a day late and a dollar short )

Mary Clark - Citizens For Action - are nothing, nobodies that are like their leader Matty (gay flag) Ryan -- have not got a clue as to what is what. They take funds that they should not, transfer them so they can do/pay something they either want or forgot about. It's called ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL !

There are more important things then this so called GROCERY STORE for the North Side and is being used to do nothing more then blowing smoke up the wrong exchaust pipe.

This whole issue is nothing more then politics and the endless promises, as they have been around for a long long time, some 12 years now. Talk talk talk is all there is because not one single store will open in the North Side because of the people who live there, Rif and Raf.

Mostly, Rif and Raf live in the apartment complex across from the Binghamton Plaza. Even the manager of the place and her step son who is maintainance manager could care less about the North Side, little alone the complex. The owners don't care because they're in NJ. As long as they get their money their happy.

Rif and Raf run the entire NorthSide. No question about it. Inside information has it that Big Lots, and K-Mart (Sears Holding) is looking to close their doors before the end of the year. They site the number 1 reason as to much shop lifting. --- DUH what do you expect with Rif and Raf living in the area?

The Binghamton Plaza is sitting on the old City Of Binghamton DUMP ! And part of that went down into the Stow Plaza ( where Big Lots is ). This is fact, look it up on any old map of Binghamton.

Take a ride up Chenango Street. Go down some of the side streets where Rif and Raf lives or hangs out. Drive thru the parking lot of CountryTowne Apartments. Look at the trash all over the place, the cars that have no plates and cars that have plates but that are wrecked -- WHERE IS CODE ENFORCEMENT ???? --

Now if you owned a chain store, even a little mom and pop store, would you want to cater to such? Not hardly.

Then you have that all to perfect for their own pants, Citizens Action. They are a JOKE. They have not got a clue. They recruit people like Marshall to spread the word about meetings and we're getting a grocery. They went as far as putting together a little farmers market last year in front of Big Lots (parking area) and it was a joke. The prices were high and the products were not as good as what you could get in the GIANT (and I hate the Giant even more-but thats another story). Because Marshall got "her" people together (afro's) the Citizens Action arranged a Photo Shoot with Matty Ryan and got her picture in the paper. Whoopy!

The North Side does not desire a market, not until they get Rif and Raf to move out and back to the Big Apple. Crime is up, Drug Dealing is up, Ladies of the Evening are out every night. Nope, this does not attract new stores. Clean it up and watch how fast a new plaza will be built and the area grow.

There are more important things that need attention the a Grocery Store. The people have dealt with it for over 12 years, a few more ain't going to kill em.

After reading more about this here on BCVoice about this meeting - VS - the one at the American Legion, I know I will be attending the one at Post 1645. I want to see and hear for myself how ""a suprise person inside Neighborhood Assemblies is going to spill the beans to their real agenda at this meeting about a grocery store and a lot more" which will be most interesting and the start of a fall of Neighborhood Assemblies and the Citizen Action Follies of Matt Ryan. Many City residents and businesses are planning to go to this important meeting. Channel 34 will be there/

I have had it with the Matty Ryan and his band of Follies and being a land owner and a taxpayer in the City Of Binghamton, I think it's about time I got off the couch and did something about it. I'll be the first to admit that I have not been involved only because no matter what I might think, Ryan and Follies seem to do what they want anyway.

Times have changed in ALL of Binghamton and it's about time the PEOPLE OF BINGHAMTON took back their City and turned it around! Although I do not agree with this ED person on the way we should go about it, GARO has some ideas that just might work if the PEOPLE OF BINGHAMTON get off their arc's (like I am doing now) and just say "enough is enough".

So GUEST, do not ASSUME I am someone I am not !

Ryan, Clark, Citizens Action and the rest of them all need to have a rude awakening. If enough people take some action to clean this City up and make it known they are not going to get away with it anymore (Ryan and Follies), then they will be running for the holes the came out of with their tails between their legs!

Now take it easy, go sit down, fill your bong, and you won't remember anything, like usual ----> GUEST = TROLL

;)

@

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
CRY ? WHINE ?

I bet that is just what Matty Ryan and his fairy band of FOLLIES will do tonight at this so called Northside Meeting.

Lets get something in line here BUCKO, and that goes for the other lame brain GUEST that does not have the guts to register and become a member, and get involved, YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF MORONS !!!!!

Now take it easy, go sit down, fill your bong, and you won't remember anything, like usual ----> GUEST = TROLL

;)

@

this is also funny coming from you

Guest Disappointed
the legion meeting went well, a plan of action was quickly adopted by four former city councilmen, two Democrats and two Rrepublicans.

What is this plan of action that your speaking of. We haven't heard of any action taken by the above persons and those who attended this meeting. For as much as I like Ed and the Councilpeople I am afraid there will be nothing you all can do until election time when Ryan gets booted out of office.

Don't make promises that you can't keep fellows! Thats what pisses off the masses.

Actually, I don't believe any promises were made. The whole purpose of the first meeting and any future meetings is to inform the taxpayers and business owners of the dealings at city hall. You are correct in the fact that we can only make a real difference at election time.

Archived