Was the Leigon 1645 meeting a bust?

Guest Guest

yes...i will tell you everytime you don't belong here. if your actions were sincere, that would be different. but there not. you have underlying agendas and a terrible hatred for the mayor. don't spin your crap on me fool...

look at that dump of a main st in jc..pathetic...but you don't dare say one word beacause of your close ties to lewis's I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY..

my friend lives on grand ave...every day i drive down main st..left on willow...right on grand...and you know what...it looks like crap...no better or worse than bing...just about the same..

how about that beautiful apt house on main...what is it...#219? how soon b4 that is cleaned up? there are more vacant stores in jc than in bing. if it wasn't for the hospital...you'd have nothing...

if you cared so much about this community....you would start in ur own backyard..

keep it up ed......just keep it up.....

Another whack job...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Another whack job...

CALLING ME A WHACK FOR DISSING THAT DELETED ON MAIN ST!!??

#219 MAIN ST JC LOOKS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE GOODWILL THEATER!

CLEAN THE CRAP UP...JC LOOKS LIKE HELL!!

I USED TO GOTO MCCRORY'S WITH MY GRANDMOTHER IN THE '70'S

THANKS TO ED & THE KRADIJANS...JC HAS GONE TO HELL!!!!!

CALLING ME A WHACK FOR DISSING THAT DELETED ON MAIN ST!!??

#219 MAIN ST JC LOOKS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE GOODWILL THEATER!

CLEAN THE CRAP UP...JC LOOKS LIKE HELL!!

I USED TO GOTO MCCRORY'S WITH MY GRANDMOTHER IN THE '70'S

THANKS TO ED & THE KRADIJANS...JC HAS GONE TO HELL!!!!!

Are you a big guy that needs to use BIG LETTERS? I must be missing something!! When was Ed or any one of the Kradgians elect Mayor or any other capacity in JC?

ok ed and i have not always seen eye to eye on many things. i used to think he was a kook too. but being a rational person who is tired of paying more money to the city in taxes and getting less for it, i got fed up. I started to look into the accusations and points that ed brought up and for the most part, he is right on. if you are a city resident and are not ticked off by the water increase, you either are too stupid to grasp the concept or you don't pay the bill. I agree that ed's tactics are a little much and that he seems too obsessed with the mayor or the city. but when is that a bad thing to care for your community, no mattter what his motives are, he makes valid points. unlike most of his detractors who have nothing better to say that he is crazy. that may be true, but prove it to him that he is wrong with any of his topics.

Guest Guest
Are you a big guy that needs to use BIG LETTERS? I must be missing something!! When was Ed or any one of the Kradgians elect Mayor or any other capacity in JC?

Is this better? And yes, I am a big guy. What you are missing, or maybe not, is that the Kradijans used that theater to get grant money, so they're surrounding properties will go up in value.

If Ed was the crusader he say's he is...he would start with main st jc and work his way down...not just bully ryan & binghamton..

Ed and the Kradijans all have underlying agenda's...they make sure they eat first.

has anybody considered how much resources that theater will burn up when it's open? heating, cooling, lighting??

Is it really neccesary to spend all that money on one theater when the rest of greater binghamton is about to fall apart??

You people need to wake up.....

this is a joke...what about the $20k wasted on first night.....didn't those clowns have there parade on a street littered with pot holes??

You people really need to wake up.

@

Guest Guest
Why should I care about 219 Main Street in JC?

I have nothing to do with it.

You have nothing to do with any property in Bing. either.

If Ryan weren't Mayor, no one hear would know your name.

Is this better? And yes, I am a big guy. What you are missing, or maybe not, is that the Kradijans used that theater to get grant money, so they're surrounding properties will go up in value.

If Ed was the crusader he say's he is...he would start with main st jc and work his way down...not just bully ryan & binghamton..

Ed and the Kradijans all have underlying agenda's...they make sure they eat first.

has anybody considered how much resources that theater will burn up when it's open? heating, cooling, lighting??

Is it really neccesary to spend all that money on one theater when the rest of greater binghamton is about to fall apart??

You people need to wake up.....

this is a joke...what about the $20k wasted on first night.....didn't those clowns have there parade on a street littered with pot holes??

You people really need to wake up.

@

I've got news for you, we have finally awaken. The meeting last Thursday was just the beginning! Obviously, by the reaction on BCVoice and the media, it was a very successful meeting! :D

Guest Guest

We are bitter, and we have finally awaken. Ryan will loose his job. All liberals in the area will loose their jobs. We have finally awaken!

Guest Guest
WHAT YOU SHOULD GET IS A LIFE YOU LOSER!!

DO YOU NOT READ THE THINGS PEOPLE POST ABOUT YOU??

NO ONE WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU.

YOUR TACTICS ARE COMPLETELY MISGUIDED, YOU HAVE NO FORMAL SENSE OF DIRECTON, YOUR INFORMATION COMES FROM ANON. WEB SITE FORUM POSTERS...SHALL I CONTINUE??

I WATCHED YOU ON TV..YOU HAD NOTHING TO SAY!! YOU MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT CODE ENFORCEMENT..THAT WAS IT! THAT WAS YOUR BIG CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT!!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A CITY. URBAN STUDIES AT A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY IS ABOUT THE SAME AS BCC.

GET A CLUE MAN!!! GET A FREAKING CLUE!! DRY UP AND BLOW AWAY!!! YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO BELONG HERE!!!

Yo, hold on: I don't like Ed, I do not agree with him, but you don't need to drag Canadian Universities into this. They have very good reputable ones -Mc Gill is one tf the best. You can't blame them for Ed. And BTW don't trash talk BCC either. That is a very good community college. Again, don't insult others when you want to insult Ed., you begin to sound like him and divert the subject.

@

Guest Guest

Ed is in charge of "compliance" and "special" matters with a Kradjian owned outfit. They have assigned Ed a "special" job to do; cause trouble on the internet all day for those Kradjians' hold responsible for the crushing defeat they suffered in the 2005 election. They are hopping mad about it, and Ed is doing their bidding.

Archived