Where do I go?

jusdagurl

I want to get a few old VHS tapes changed over to DVDs where do I go? And who do I trust. The video is very important to me….They can never be replaced. :unsure:

It will cost you MUCH less to buy a dual VCR Player/DVD recorder and do it yourself. It's really easy, anyone can do it.

Are you kidding I have a duel player. I never use it. I'll have to see if it can record. …I just never watch T.V. and stumbled on some old VHS tapes and when I watched them I realized that 10 of the 35 people at the party were no longer with us. It made me cry. I don’t want VHS to fade away and not have these memories. Any recommendations on the type of DVDs to buy. Lots of Xmas’s, B-days, funerals (I mean weddings) , my family. Things I wouldn’t want to loose. Thanks for the advice.

Guest Guest
Are you kidding I have a duel player. I never use it. I'll have to see if it can record. …I just never watch T.V. and stumbled on some old VHS tapes and when I watched them I realized that 10 of the 35 people at the party were no longer with us. It made me cry. I don’t want VHS to fade away and not have these memories. Any recommendations on the type of DVDs to buy. Lots of Xmas’s, B-days, funerals (I mean weddings) , my family. Things I wouldn’t want to loose. Thanks for the advice.

Your probably doesn't record DVDs though. They have dual players, where the VCR records AND plays while the DVD only plays, and then they have ones where the DVD records (but only from the VCR tape), and then they have some duals where the DVD also records from the cable.

@

Archived