we need another meeting

Guest Guest

hoping to have another, but more important, to have an open question forum with mayor ryan at city hall, televised live, so people can ask their questions and everyone else can watch and see the answers for themselves, with no filter. just mayor ryan answering questions from "the people" with no prepared statements and no "assistant" sitting next to him, whispering in his ear.

Guest Guest

This is what I saw on the news: Russo; lost election. Papastrat; lost election, Harding; quitter, ed; lost election. Jenson; lost election. I saw a bucnh of whiners and losers. Not that what they stand for is wrong. I simply believe that there are other avenues in which to work on things.

I don't know why ed kept saying "we" in regards to Ryan's policies. He does not live here. He does not own property here. He does not work here. He does not pay taxes here. Why does he continually use the word "we" when referring to increases in water bills or taxes?

i see the BLOCKHEAD was up early rebuting last nights informative meeting, they should be running for cover. The troops are coming! The troops are coming!

I was there and learned things i never knew, now i understand LYIN RYANS plan. Not only to raise taxes but to raise fees to cover his inept ability to be a leader. He never was and never will be one!

@

Guest Guest
This is what I saw on the news: Russo; lost election. Papastrat; lost election, Harding; quitter, ed; lost election. Jenson; lost election. I saw a bucnh of whiners and losers. Not that what they stand for is wrong. I simply believe that there are other avenues in which to work on things.

I don't know why ed kept saying "we" in regards to Ryan's policies. He does not live here. He does not own property here. He does not work here. He does not pay taxes here. Why does he continually use the word "we" when referring to increases in water bills or taxes?

Ed not only says "we" , but lied about how many people went last nigh :o t

@

Archived