Cv is hurtsin

Guest Cv loves dode

Guest Cv loves dode

The tough thing about life is sometimes you just are not good at anything. AKA in this case it is CV. Since they always lose to forks in everything but baseball you should prob just send your athletic kids across the river where they might be able to accomplish something on a sports field and not a mathlete behind the desk.

The tough thing about life is sometimes you just are not good at anything. AKA in this case it is CV. Since they always lose to forks in everything but baseball you should prob just send your athletic kids across the river where they might be able to accomplish something on a sports field and not a mathlete behind the desk.

You make so much sense :rolleyes: Damn glad I never went to Forks! And no I didn't go to CV either.

haha. jake reynolds again? or one of the cades who look like they got hit in the face with a shovel? either way, nice thread guys. and congrats for the outstanding basketball season. you really put those warriors back in their place. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
haha. jake reynolds again? or one of the cades who look like they got hit in the face with a shovel? either way, nice thread guys. and congrats for the outstanding basketball season. you really put those warriors back in their place. :rolleyes:

yo are u serious cv has like 2 good sports and thats it. How did CV lax do against Forks? NOT GOOD! so get off the forum CV you guys suck at pretty much at everything

Guest Guest
yo are u serious cv has like 2 good sports and thats it. How did CV lax do against Forks? NOT GOOD! so get off the forum CV you guys suck at pretty much at everything

stinson really good football season haha CV is a joke i forgot how far CV made it into states. would someone please remind me.

does anyone notice how are the forkers are always posting how gay CV is, and nobody from CV ever gives a DELETED, nobody from CV is gay enough to post something like ohh cf is hurting, because we arent gay. Forks is probably jealous because you can ask anyone, cv is the best school around here..

@

Guest Reality

Hey scholar - A kid from CV has a better chance of going farther as a mathlete than a CF kid going on as a professional athlete. In fact no one has a good chance as going as a professional athlete from either school.

Guest Guest
Hey scholar - A kid from CV has a better chance of going farther as a mathlete than a CF kid going on as a professional athlete. In fact no one has a good chance as going as a professional athlete from either school.

Forks has two that will go pro in lacrosse and would have another go pro in real wrestling if they had that. Not the big sports but pro none the less.

They also had two that left the school in Jr high/frosh that ended up in pro baseball.

Guest gottscreen
Forks has two that will go pro in lacrosse and would have another go pro in real wrestling if they had that. Not the big sports but pro none the less.

They also had two that left the school in Jr high/frosh that ended up in pro baseball.

Who would go pro in wrestling???

The best athlete in CF wrestling history can't barely make his college team.

Guest Guest

haha alright lets play lacrosse football soccer hell even your supposibly amazing baseball team isn't good so yeah you can have softball let me know when you win states in anything.

Guest Guest
haha alright lets play lacrosse football soccer hell even your supposibly amazing baseball team isn't good so yeah you can have softball let me know when you win states in anything.

2008 - Cheerleading

Jerk!

BTW - I'll bet if you really wanted to compare the two schools, if you took all the sports and compared them against each other (boys & girls) you would end up at about .500. This thread is simply about a CF dork with nothing to do (and probably not playing any sport).

And what is supposibly ??

CV may not be able to count, but we still have English classes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobbie
wow....can't we all just get along.....please stop, it is making me crazy...........

I agree with you...i go to alot of the high school games,it depends what games gonna be exciting...when i was in high school we used to go to ALOT of the other schools parties and hang out at the same bars and ALL got along,i have to say cf students are imature,cv students have respect,vestal has an attitude,ue is pretty tough,windsor could bump it up and i could go on,but the issue here is being an adult(your in high school)and getting along...why not???Every year will be different...depends on the students that are playing,SO GET A GRIP and quit YOUR DELETED!

Guest logical

Guest Guest

You really need to get over your football season!!!

Look at the other sports, male and female, they are pretty comparable.

Doesn't seem like you get out much.

@

Guest Guest

yeah ok since the track team is doing well.............the lacrosse team is in first play in their division........and softball and Baseball are BOTH NUMBER ONE IN THE STATE............id say its been a good spring season to thus far just as fall and winter were for Valley

Guest lacrosse warrior
yeah ok since the track team is doing well.............the lacrosse team is in first play in their division........and softball and Baseball are BOTH NUMBER ONE IN THE STATE............id say its been a good spring season to thus far just as fall and winter were for Valley

Here are some great photographs of yesterday's OT win over Seton in LACROSSE!

http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/setoncv051308

Archived