The official anti-religion thread.

marius

Just wanted to have a balance to the constant threads about Catholic junk that are sure to come since the Pope has revitalized AFC. You can use Images, Vids, or just anti religious rants, but don't violate the TOS of course. You don't have to be a atheist or anything to post, just mad at one religion or another.....I'll start!

free_thinker.jpg

Guest Guest

I saw another Church billboard that stated,

"Reason is the enemy of Faith"

After you consider this for a moment you should realize just how pathetic organized religion has become. It is too bad all the sheep NEED to believe in something, instead of their own self and their ability to make the world a better place. Your god is not doing it!!!!

You could also say,

"Reason is the enemy of George Walker Bush"

Guest Guest

I have much to say about Islam but am hesitant considering the Subject Title. The title says anti-religion.

Is the Satanic Cult of Islam considered a religion for the purposes of argument?

@

Guest Guest
I saw another Church billboard that stated,

"Reason is the enemy of Faith"

I'm actually surprised to read that.

In Muslim countries, I could see that being a widely held belief.

From where do these Christians think the technology came from that made the cars they drive, the houses they live in, the clothes they wear and the Bibles they read? Did Jesus magically make printing presses and car plants appear upon the earth, and somehow instantly infuse people with the knowledge to operate them?

Reason and rational thought is the engine that has driven all of the advances of our society. How many inventions has faith developed?

Some people are just whack.

It's sorta like Muslims using the Internet to conspire against the people who invented and maintain the Internet. You'd think their religion would prohibit them from using the Great Satan's tools so their feeble minds won't get infected with Western influences.

I have much to say about Islam but am hesitant considering the Subject Title. The title says anti-religion.

Is the Satanic Cult of Islam considered a religion for the purposes of argument?

@

Of course silly.....fire away

@

In the words of one of my all time favorite bands (Pantera):

"Slaughter the pig, the self righteous pig for your own restorarion.

God is in your chest faith kills what is precious for death is unanswered."

Meaning: That organ beating away inside of you is your only god. Time spent worshipping an invisible man in the sky takes away from the short time you have to truly live.

In the words of one of my all time favorite bands (Pantera):

"Slaughter the pig, the self righteous pig for your own restorarion.

God is in your chest faith kills what is precious for death is unanswered."

Meaning: That organ beating away inside of you is your only god. Time spent worshipping an invisible man in the sky takes away from the short time you have to truly live.

Pantera rocks....

Archived