Will Child Welfare Respond?

Guest Leroy P. Walker

Guest Leroy P. Walker

If I have a girl make a phony phone call will Childrens Services Invade Islamberg to protect the children?

Or is that sort of thing reserved only for Christians? Or should I say reserved only for non Muslim Compounds?

Guest Guest
If I have a girl make a phony phone call will Childrens Services Invade Islamberg to protect the children?

Or is that sort of thing reserved only for Christians? Or should I say reserved only for non Muslim Compounds?

They will invade only if the kids have lots of tattoo's and body piercings.

Guest Guest
They will invade only if the kids have lots of tattoo's and body piercings.

Or if their Moms wear 50's style nursing uniforms and bouffant alien-like hairdos like the Polygamist wives out in Texas.

They look bizzare.

and they all have that "I'm in a cult" blank stare in their eyes....like no one's really home.

Guest Guest
Or if their Moms wear 50's style nursing uniforms and bouffant alien-like hairdos like the Polygamist wives out in Texas.

They look bizzare.

and they all have that "I'm in a cult" blank stare in their eyes....like no one's really home.

Have you been listening to the news? They also SOUND like no one is home when they speak. It's very monotone and rehearsed sounding.

Guest Guest
Have you been listening to the news? They also SOUND like no one is home when they speak. It's very monotone and rehearsed sounding.

I have seen them on TV. Very stilted, very cult-like in their similar dress, appearance, affect and countenance.

A few of the ladies had do's that looked like they were stolen from a really bad 50's sci-fi movie, like Mesa of Lost Women.

http://www.badmovies.org/capsules/m/mesalo...salost_cap1.jpg

@

Archived