Connolly Twins-M-E

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Do they play Varsity baseball?

No although they both played very good baseball when they did play---- one pitched very well and the other caught very well---It is the same old thing with ME -- my guess with them is they would take two roster spots on the team so Krow and Crook did not take them----- even though they did have the talent -----

Guest Guest
No although they both played very good baseball when they did play---- one pitched very well and the other caught very well---It is the same old thing with ME -- my guess with them is they would take two roster spots on the team so Krow and Crook did not take them----- even though they did have the talent -----

Did they try out?? They are very athletic.

Guest Guest

Sound like twin discrimination to me ---- I know they did try out for JV ----I played with them and they did have as much talent as anyone else the were up against-------maybe this post was right --- twin discrimination sounds right----although I am not sure?-----

Guest Guest
Sound like twin discrimination to me ---- I know they did try out for JV ----I played with them and they did have as much talent as anyone else the were up against-------maybe this post was right --- twin discrimination sounds right----although I am not sure?-----

Twin discrimination thats a good one. I wonder if this is really a problem at schools?? or in any other situation?? Interesting to hear from others on this???

Guest my opinion
Twin discrimination thats a good one. I wonder if this is really a problem at schools?? or in any other situation?? Interesting to hear from others on this???

Discrimination takes on many faces in life. I am sure this could happen to twins also. Any twins that have a story to share? Young or old in school or not----------on the job, in college, trying out for sports, or a musical, or a play, just life in general?

Guest sparent
Discrimination takes on many faces in life. I am sure this could happen to twins also. Any twins that have a story to share? Young or old in school or not----------on the job, in college, trying out for sports, or a musical, or a play, just life in general?

Both Tom and Jon were good baseball players, I would give the slight edge to Jon as he pitched quite well and a slight edge to Tom in football, They are both good athsletes who work hard and are respectful to their coaches. all in all tough to come up with many negatives about them FYI I believe they are both playing Lacrosse

Guest Guest
They did NOT try out for baseball this year.

Why would they when the team was pre picked with many underclassmen (and doing well) ME has so much baseball talent---three state LL teams in the last four years playing for the state championships---they could field another whole stac team and do very well----------

Guest Guest
Why would they when the team was pre picked with many underclassmen (and doing well) ME has so much baseball talent---three state LL teams in the last four years playing for the state championships---they could field another whole stac team and do very well----------
LL teams have no perception of what happens in high school....many LL players go onto be very poor high school players.....

@

Archived