The Legion 1645 meeting was, in fact, a bust.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
It was facilitated by some guy named Azooian or something who doesn't even live in Binghamton! What a joke!

And don't forget Former INCUMBENT councilmen who lost the election, field manager of third place mayoral candidate and resident of JC, etc. While concerns should be addressed, there is the issue of the source of information. Who provided the "answers" and based on what? I think that Mr. not allowed is intelligent and articulate in his writings (which gives the false illusion of coherence), but I wonder: how does he come up with his figures? does he have access to information on operational costs of water? I mean, real figures, the books, and a history of financial management (not just the past two years). Regarding the code enforcement issue: is there a particular person that is being targeted? what possible reasons and/or proof is there? Are there any possible solutions to the conflict? what has been done to resolve it?

@

Guest Guest

HA!! That was funny. I was watching that dope ed on tv this morning....

...uh...duh....selective code enforcement...duh....uh.....transparency..uh..

@

Guest Guest
You should have spoken up yourself then.

@

TO WHO?...ALL 5 PEOPLE IN THE ROOM?...WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING ED. YOU ARE ONLY DOING THIS TO MAKE RYAN LOOK BAD. YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF BINGHAMTON.

YOU WILL GET NOWHERE WITH THIS...YOU HAVE NO EXPIERENCE, NO BACKING AND MOST OF ALL...NO BRAINS.

YOUR ATTACKS AND MOTIVES ARE STRICTLY PERSONAL. IN YOUR LITTLE SHIT HOLE APT IN JC, I BET YOUR WATER WENT UP $50 A YEAR.

YOU WILL FAIL...AND I'LL BE THERE TO WATCH.

YOU ARE A FIRST CLASS CLOWN ED....A FIRST CLASS CLOWN...I KNOW IT...U KNOW IT.....NUFF SAID.

Archived