Scorekeepers at Conlin Field consistent...

Guest baseball fan

Guest baseball fan

Again, another year with a moron who doesn't know how to keep score for baseball. Two instances: JC's 3rd. baseman hits a bloop fly ball to center field, looks catchable but the ball was a Texas Leaguer. However, the JC guy on first base got hung up because he thought the ball was going to be caught. Because of this he gets forced out at second while the guy on second advanced to third and the guy who hit the ball got on first. A definite fielders' choice was given a hit by the moron scorekeeper at Conlin Field. #2; the rightfielder from JC hits a grounder to Bingo's shortstop who makes a clean catch and makes a good throw to first base. The batter is safe and yours' truly, that moron scorekeeper gives the ss an error! If you're going to keep score at a baseball game at Conlin Field.., please take a little time off and go to Barnes&Nobles and get yourself a book on how to score baseball! Thank you!!!

Guest Guest
Again, another year with a moron who doesn't know how to keep score for baseball. Two instances: JC's 3rd. baseman hits a bloop fly ball to center field, looks catchable but the ball was a Texas Leaguer. However, the JC guy on first base got hung up because he thought the ball was going to be caught. Because of this he gets forced out at second while the guy on second advanced to third and the guy who hit the ball got on first. A definite fielders' choice was given a hit by the moron scorekeeper at Conlin Field. #2; the rightfielder from JC hits a grounder to Bingo's shortstop who makes a clean catch and makes a good throw to first base. The batter is safe and yours' truly, that moron scorekeeper gives the ss an error! If you're going to keep score at a baseball game at Conlin Field.., please take a little time off and go to Barnes&Nobles and get yourself a book on how to score baseball! Thank you!!!

the shortstop bobbled the ball, thus the error. you are correct in your first assesment but the second one was definitely fumbled. thus leaving only one mistake, and not the end of the world.

Guest Guest
the shortstop bobbled the ball, thus the error. you are correct in your first assesment but the second one was definitely fumbled. thus leaving only one mistake, and not the end of the world.
Sorry buddy, he didn't bobble the ball. I believe you weren't watching the same game I was. No it's not the end of the world but it should be the end of a scorekeeper!

Sorry buddy, he didn't bobble the ball. I believe you weren't watching the same game I was. No it's not the end of the world but it should be the end of a scorekeeper!
Very Funny!!!!

Guest Guest

Maybe you should volunteer the time yourself then. If you're not going to, then maybe you should shut your mouth and watch the game. How mature are you?

Guest 22222222
Maybe you should volunteer the time yourself then. If you're not going to, then maybe you should shut your mouth and watch the game. How mature are you?
You know who I am jerk! When I'm at the game, all you have to do is ask-I would be more then happy to do it. I guarantee you that the parents that want their kids to bat .400 will hate me., because I go strictly by the book-now you know who I'm talking too!

Guest Guest

Wow - THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL !!!!!!!!!

Are you out of your mind trashing the scorekeeper???? Oh wait - - I forgot, we could always go back to instant replay and then check with the MLB Commissioners office before making the official ruling.

@

Wow - THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL !!!!!!!!!

Are you out of your mind trashing the scorekeeper???? Oh wait - - I forgot, we could always go back to instant replay and then check with the MLB Commissioners office before making the official ruling.

@

i wish

Guest Bud Selig

I think every high school player in NY is using HGH. But, who cares it's good for the game. Consider the 'checking with the commissioners office' done.

@

Archived