Ryan Connolly at ND

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Last year as a soph Ryan started in 24 games and played in a total 34 of Notre Dame's 56 games.

This year after 34 games he has just two at-bats. I have to assume he's injured again. Anyone have any facts?

It's a shame how his and his cousin Shane's college careers have been severly hobbled with injuries.

Guest Guest
Last year as a soph Ryan started in 24 games and played in a total 34 of Notre Dame's 56 games.

This year after 34 games he has just two at-bats. I have to assume he's injured again. Anyone have any facts?

It's a shame how his and his cousin Shane's college careers have been severly hobbled with injuries.

It is becoming more prominent in sports now days. So many kids are having surgeries at young ages which is ashame. I think sports have gotten much more competitive now then in the past and thus you tend to see more injuries as playing that much harder now.

Guest sparent

Ryan has severe arm problems and is probably going to see pinch runner duties for the rest of this year. Barring injuries both Shane and Ryan would have had very successful college careers on the field, but both are doing great on grades in high quality schools

Guest Guest
Ryan has severe arm problems and is probably going to see pinch runner duties for the rest of this year. Barring injuries both Shane and Ryan would have had very successful college careers on the field, but both are doing great on grades in high quality schools

90 % of the Forbes 500 Billionaire list do not have a college degree, so lets take it easy with high quality schooling. Harvard drop out gets paid more than cornell or ND grads!!!!!!!!!!!

check ya later

Guest Guest
90 % of the Forbes 500 Billionaire list do not have a college degree, so lets take it easy with high quality schooling. Harvard drop out gets paid more than cornell or ND grads!!!!!!!!!!!

check ya later

Absolutely unbelievable. If we can't trash the athlete, let's trash getting a degree.

Guest Old School

check ya later

By your post, should we believe you are 1) a ND grad?, 2) a Cornell grad? 3) a Harvard drop out (and if so, in which year?), 4) a member of the Forbes Billionaire list? or 5 just some Dumba$$ with a grudge against local high school athletes who did very well to get where they are, and continue to do the job in the classroom while fighting through what some would consider debilitating injuries? You can show up and work hard, as Ryan has in adverse circumstances, or you can mother f--k somebody who went where you could not. Who are you, and where do you fit???

Guest Guest
By your post, should we believe you are 1) a ND grad?, 2) a Cornell grad? 3) a Harvard drop out (and if so, in which year?), 4) a member of the Forbes Billionaire list? or 5 just some Dumba$$ with a grudge against local high school athletes who did very well to get where they are, and continue to do the job in the classroom while fighting through what some would consider debilitating injuries? You can show up and work hard, as Ryan has in adverse circumstances, or you can mother f--k somebody who went where you could not. Who are you, and where do you fit???

My name is Mark Zuckerberg im 24 I invented facebook and I sold it to Microsoft for 5 billion dollars.

P.S. 3) a Harvard drop out (and if so, in which year?), Fall 2002

Archived