A funny thing about Mayor of Binghamton...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just noticed a very interesting thing....

it's obvious no one really likes Mayor Ryan and are very un-happy with the state of the city...

but, what is interesting...is...that I have not one heard one person say we should have elected Naima....not one peep.

I am soooo glad the people of the city did come together and make sure Naima had no chance in hell of running it.

Looking back now, maybe we should have given Drazen the nod. Maybe next time.

So, I'm hoping Ed get's this message as well, so he can see it in black and white that he and his ideas are worthless, biased, racist, underlying and where do I stop. Maybe Naima will also realize that no one likes her and we want her no where near City Hall.

just an observation..that's all.

Guest Guest

it's obvious no one really likes Mayor Ryan and are very un-happy with the state of the city...

but, what is interesting...is...that I have not one heard one person say we should have elected Naima....not one peep.

I am soooo glad the people of the city did come together and make sure Naima had no chance in hell of running it.

So, I'm hoping Ed get's this message as well, so he can see it in black and white that he and his ideas are worthless, biased, racist, underlying and where do I stop. Maybe Naima will also realize that no one likes her and we want her no where near City Hall.

The only people saying Naima should have been mayor is Ed, and his imaginary army of internet supporters.

Guest Guest

She sucks anyone is better then her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather see ed mayor!

Guest Guest

Your observation is on the money.

@

Guest Guest
She sucks anyone is better then her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather see ed mayor!

If Ed was mayor, she would be mayor. You shouldn't even joke about it.

@

Guest Guest
If Ed was Mayor it would be like Hitler in control :blink::blink::blink:

Sorry to burst your bubble. I should have voted for Naima. Anyone woudl be better than the QUeen of Binghamton

Archived