Seton Modified

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Seton modified has turned into a power house. Coming into this season with a 3-0 record they have already beat CV, CF, and JC. All by at least ten. What has happended to the CF lcrasse program.....

Guest guest
Seton modified has turned into a power house. Coming into this season with a 3-0 record they have already beat CV, CF, and JC. All by at least ten. What has happended to the CF lcrasse program.....

lacrosse* my bad

Guest Guest

Cade Kellaher and Mark Ziolkowski are co leading scores. They are tied at ten goalsthrough three games. MArk has five more assists though. These two will be a terrific tandem for Seton for years.

modified?

write us back in three years when they are on varsity.

modified...........

Guest Guest

Nothing has happened. They are still putting players into Top Ten D1 programs, top ten D3 programs and beating Seton's varsity by a dozen or more.

Maybe this jr-high team of Seton's will be a power in their class when they make it to varsity, maybe not. A lot can happen in the next 3 or 4 years. Kudos to them so far though.

Guest Guest

ya mathews is coaching again but lets be serious kade kellaher hes probally the worst player on the team the only thing he can do is sit around waiting for a middy or defender to pass to him and walk around till some one setts a pick for him to take shoot

Guest Guest

There d is pretty strong they have one d pole middy david hart who is pretty good all around and there three starting poles are zack monticello who has pretty good stick skills and can pass and catch consistently then there is john kline who played last year he also is desent he can run mad fast but has trouble catching then last there is some other kid named shawn or some thing like that i dont know last year when we played them he wasnt there i ve just heard from people that go there

Guest Guest
SHUT UP UR PROBALLY JUST MAD CAUSE UR TEAM SUCKS

once again it's modified ...and way to scare me with all capital letters seton modified moms

Guest Guest

wait ur saying its dumb talking about modified but in 2 years half the kids will be on varsity so im just saying that if these kids are playing like this on modified just think what they will be like 2 years from now

Guest Guest
wait ur saying its dumb talking about modified but in 2 years half the kids will be on varsity so im just saying that if these kids are playing like this on modified just think what they will be like 2 years from now

still crappy cuz thell be in 9th grade and get eatin by big ogar men

Guest Guest
once again it's modified ...and way to scare me with all capital letters seton modified moms

And all the college players think the same thing of your forum.

If it isn't important to you why are you responding?

Guest Guest
I heard St. Joe's has a great 1st grade kick ball team!

Actually i heard the same rumor the #5 kid has a boot for a foot. man can he kick

Nothing has happened. They are still putting players into Top Ten D1 programs, top ten D3 programs and beating Seton's varsity by a dozen or more.

Maybe this jr-high team of Seton's will be a power in their class when they make it to varsity, maybe not. A lot can happen in the next 3 or 4 years. Kudos to them so far though.

If setons starting middy line stays together they can be a huge impact on JV and Varsity years to come. Mark, and Daniel Z, and Scott Elsey can become of very dominate line

Archived