08-0002-200 Binghamton Associates LLC $10,236.39

11-0001-016 Belcher John C $8,923.24

03-0002-001 ETS Realty Corporation $8,869.46

09-0006-028 Greater Binghamton Dev., LLC $6,994.82

08-0001-031 139 Washington Street LLC $6,967.53

09-0003-009 218 Water Street LLC $6,878.98

08-0001-087 People of the State of NY/BU $6,871.40

09-0006-070 Metrocenter Assoc, LLC $6,220.76

Why are you singling out one account on 1500? Why target only one water account?

Personal vedetta?

Guest Guest
Nobody cares about the "stupid water bill"

I think you will you are vey wrong about that.

Maybe if you water bill was $71,000 per year you would care more.

Maybe if you had a water bill at all you would care more.

But you dont even pay a water bill here! You dont live here - work here - own property here or pay taxes here. why would you possibly care anything about binghamton's water bill? Johnson City's water bill went up as much as Binghamton, and you live there. Why not complain about Harry Lewis and JC?

We, or course, know the reason why. you are obsessed with ryan and you do want to have an intimate relationship with him.

Guest Guest
i do have a water bill and it's not that big of a deal. Just pay the bill and move on with your life.

Ed does not have to pay the bill, because he does not get one. He does not get one because he does not live here. Yet he comes on here and posts over 40,000 times abut the mayor and a city he does not live in

I, like Ed, do not live in Binghamton.

However, I own several houses on the West Side that I rent to BU students. One of these houses I have been trying to sell for almost one year now. It has been empty for 11 months with no water usage at all. My last water bill was over $200- for 6 months.

The taxes on this property, which I hope to sell for $100,000 are over $3400.

Both of these amounts (water bill and taxes) have increased at almost 25% annually for the last couple of years.

Granted Ed might be a little zealous, but he points out key problems with the Mayor and the current administration that need to be voiced.

I only wished that I had invested in Ithaca and not Binghamton 20 years ago.

Binghamton is doomed if we continue down this primrose path of a Matt and Co.

First the City tells us they have to raise the rates because consumption has decreased.

If that is the case should they not encourage consumption by giving volume users discounts?

Isn't Binghamton supposed to be "Open for Business"? Aren't we supposed to be, "Showing the world we mean business? So what has the Ryan adminsitration ever really done for busienss?

Furthermore, John Cox, Binghamton City Comtroller said today in the PSB, he wants to look at the examles of Endicott and other towns.

Here is what Endicott does:

Minimum rate: $35, First tiered price: $1.21 per 100 cubic feet untis. Industrial users: $0.88, discounted for greater consumption. Compare that to Binghamton's $2.99.

Almost half of all water department in NYS discount for large volume users. This is nothing new. If you used 22,000,000 gallons of water per year you might like a discount too....

Let's hope Comptroller Cox is true too his word and adopt similar policies & pricing to other municipalities.

Let's see if Binghamton is really open for business or if it just a welfare haven.

Ed keep up the good work. Hope Binghamton is open for business. On the other hand Broome is welfare haven.

Guest Guest
I, like Ed, do not live in Binghamton.

However, I own several houses on the West Side that I rent to BU students. One of these houses I have been trying to sell for almost one year now. It has been empty for 11 months with no water usage at all. My last water bill was over $200- for 6 months.

The taxes on this property, which I hope to sell for $100,000 are over $3400.

Both of these amounts (water bill and taxes) have increased at almost 25% annually for the last couple of years.

Granted Ed might be a little zealous, but he points out key problems with the Mayor and the current administration that need to be voiced.

I only wished that I had invested in Ithaca and not Binghamton 20 years ago.

Binghamton is doomed if we continue down this primrose path of a Matt and Co.

But ed does not own property here - nor pay taxes here - nor live here - nor work here. He lives in JC, a place where the water rate went up as much as here - but he does not complain abuot that - only complains about binghamton and mayor ryan.

Guest Guest
Ed keep up the good work. Hope Binghamton is open for business. On the other hand Broome is welfare haven.

Actually - ed and his company are the largest welfare recipients around!

Guest Guest
But ed does not own property here - nor pay taxes here - nor live here - nor work here. He lives in JC, a place where the water rate went up as much as here - but he does not complain abuot that - only complains about binghamton and mayor ryan.

Ed works in Binghamton for a compnay that will pay over $70,000 for water next year and about he same for sewage.

Don't you even read your local newspaer? Or are you just spreading more lies as usual?:

"Sure, transportation costs and other costs have gone up, but they haven't gone up that much," said not allowed, manager of compliance and special projects at Bates-Troy Inc., a Binghamton-based dry cleaning and health care linen business. "There's no justification for (that) increase." - Posted Sunday April 20, 2008 City studies options for water bill crackdown, by Doug Schneider.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...56/1001/ARCHIVE

Apparently Matthew T. Ryan is now getting his spupporters from Pennsylvania if the Letter to the Editor published today is any indication. So I think a critic from JC who actually works in Binghamton ifs fine, woudln't you say?

@

Guest Guest
Ed works in Binghamton for a compnay that will pay over $70,000 for water next year and about he same for sewage.

Don't you even read your local newspaer? Or are you just spreading more lies as usual?:

"Sure, transportation costs and other costs have gone up, but they haven't gone up that much," said not allowed, manager of compliance and special projects at Bates-Troy Inc., a Binghamton-based dry cleaning and health care linen business. "There's no justification for (that) increase." - Posted Sunday April 20, 2008 City studies options for water bill crackdown, by Doug Schneider.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...56/1001/ARCHIVE

Apparently Matthew T. Ryan is now getting his spupporters from Pennsylvania if the Letter to the Editor published today is any indication. So I think a critic from JC who actually works in Binghamton ifs fine, woudln't you say?

@

I do not believe he currently works for bates troy. let's see a pay stub

Guest Guest
Again, I have nothing to do with that business, there are many Kradjians with many busineses. Few of them are involved with Kradro. Look into it. Don't spread lies.

Furthermore, all these companies below owe much more than Kradro why aren't you concerned about that? Do you have a vendetta against only one of 1500 businesses and people on the list?:

Practice what you preach, Mr. Fixation.

Archived