The violence continues in Iraq 32 shot, 6 dead in 2 days

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You make an excellent point!!

He also just authorized 200 million for third world poverty. Give me a (deleted)ing break!! There are people starving in America and this clown is trying to make a name for himself in the world. He doesn't care who he helps, just as long as he doesn't look like a bungling baffoon who has the economic powerhouse of the world stuck in a war in Iraq, he started on bullshit info, possibly made up by his own people. I wonder how much more shit we will find out about his lying after he leaves office. Good luck shredding all the papers. This is Cheney's number one job. Get rid of evidence his buddies' misdeeds. Regular folks go to jail for this.

Guest Guest
You make an excellent point!!

He also just authorized 200 million for third world poverty. Give me a (deleted)ing break!! There are people starving in America and this clown is trying to make a name for himself in the world. He doesn't care who he helps, just as long as he doesn't look like a bungling baffoon who has the economic powerhouse of the world stuck in a war in Iraq, he started on bullshit info, possibly made up by his own people. I wonder how much more shit we will find out about his lying after he leaves office. Good luck shredding all the papers. This is Cheney's number one job. Get rid of evidence his buddies' misdeeds. Regular folks go to jail for this.

10 percent of the people in this country are on food stamps. That is enough.

Many people make bad choices, they pick cigs, alcohol, drugs over eating or feeding their children.

Not much that GWB or you can do about it.

Guest Guest
10 percent of the people in this country are on food stamps. That is enough.

Many people make bad choices, they pick cigs, alcohol, drugs over eating or feeding their children.

Not much that GWB or you can do about it.

That's an elementary school level rationalization for invading Iraq.

Guest Guest

The wheels continue to slowly fall off in Iraq:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/04/20/...main/index.html

Our forces can't secure the place. The Iraqis can't secure the place.

Not only are Iraqis fighting Iraqis, they constantly squabble in political circles, to no resolution.

State Condoleezza Rice made an unannounced visit to Baghdad.

During Sunday remarks, Rice praised the Iraqi military for its recent operations targeting Shiite militants in Basra, an al-Sadr stronghold, saying it "fought very bravely in this recent operation."

She didn't say they lost, but she didn't say they won anything either. "They fought bravely" is an admission of failure.

No one can secure the streets of Iraq. To me, and millions of Americans, that spells failure, and always will.

Guest country girl2
I wonder how much more shit we will find out about his lying after he leaves office. Good luck shredding all the papers. This is Cheney's number one job. Get rid of evidence his buddies' misdeeds. Regular folks go to jail for this.

Huh, kind of like Clinton and all of those "missing papers and documents" that Sandy Berger "stole" pertaining to pre 9/11.... and the knowledge that Clinton had about terrorists but chose to do nothing about it?

Guest Guest
Huh, kind of like Clinton and all of those "missing papers and documents" that Sandy Berger "stole" pertaining to pre 9/11.... and the knowledge that Clinton had about terrorists but chose to do nothing about it?

SHUT UP!!!

:lol: Good point country girl2!! What you stated makes liberals cringe, it's not what they want to hear. :lol:

Guest country girl2
:lol: Good point country girl2!! What you stated makes liberals cringe, it's not what they want to hear. :lol:

Thanks, I figured I would give the fool something to think about before he/she opens their mouth again......especially since they are assuming / predicting rather than speaking actual truth (which is what I posted).

Guest Guest

Those documents were about the CIA - Geroge Tenant and the use of torture. Berger shreded them because some in the Clinton Administration could be linked to this.

Guest Guest
:lol: Good post!! The funny thing is, Chicago isn't even in the war zone.

It sure sounds like a war zone.

What Obama did for Chicago as an activist, he will do to the country,

@

Archived