UFC 83 warning spoilers inside

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

anyone watch this?

Franklin showed some great escape and dominate endurance.

and in the Main Event

GSP has to be imo the best fighter in the world at this point.

He dominated matt serra through out the fight

Guest Guest
anyone watch this?

Franklin showed some great escape and dominate endurance.

and in the Main Event

GSP has to be imo the best fighter in the world at this point.

He dominated matt serra through out the fight

I just cannot bring myself to watch 2 grown men with their legs wrapped around each others mid section, or worse, one has his bare feet on anothers bare chest. Somethings not right there. :huh:

Guest Guest
I just cannot bring myself to watch 2 grown men with their legs wrapped around each others mid section, or worse, one has his bare feet on anothers bare chest. Somethings not right there. :huh:

so i'm assuming you don't videotape your saturday night sessions w/ your buddies? do you close your eyes when it isn't your turn?

DELETED - you must need pads and a helmet to be tough

Guest Guest

I'm a DELETED and you ask me if I tape sessions with my buddies, but you sound like you think one guy putting his bare feet on another guys bare chest is a good thing. OOOOoooooook. So how do you work YOUR Saturday nights bud?

Guest Guest
so i'm assuming you don't videotape your saturday night sessions w/ your buddies? do you close your eyes when it isn't your turn?

DELETED- you must need pads and a helmet to be tough

pwned

@

Guest phil baroni

DELETED - you must need pads and a helmet to be tough

you can make your point without grinding football players. mma and football are two sports that take tough and fearless men to participate in them. actually, there are far more injuries in football than mma. that's something opponents of mma have no clue about.

Guest fedor
you can make your point without grinding football players. mma and football are two sports that take tough and fearless men to participate in them. actually, there are far more injuries in football than mma. that's something opponents of mma have no clue about.

thanks for clearing that up phil.I wish I could drop a triangle on you and prove once and for all.

IM THE MAN,IM THE MAN

Guest Guest

Missed 83, watched the Hopkins fight instead. Awesome! Calzaghe definately won but I had it as a fair bit closer than the judges.

As far as MMA being considered queer or ghey as some on here seem to believe, don't watch it. No need to come on the thread to trash it or take pot shots. The facts speak for themselves, fastest growing professional sport in history.

Archived