West Windsor Sewer Project

Guest Brown Trout

Guest Brown Trout

Any word on the start date for the project? We are all waiting for the retail that will flock to the new Eastern gatway to the Greater Binghamton area.

Guest Guest

I live in West Windsor and I am dead set against this project. All the time and unecessary tax money that will go into this project is a waste. I just had a new septic installed a year ago. Now I have to pay to have it connected to the new sewer? How is that fair, its my property. All you IDIOTS that apporved this will be very sorry. You folks really want more people and traffic in our beloved quiet neighborhood? And for those who think their home values will instantly increase, you sadly misinformed! What gets me mad is that the only reason this is even happening is because is going to fill the pockets of some of the weathly landowners in the area... for example a Mr. Ballard. You people dont know how good we have it, now its all going to go away very soon. Do you really want rift raft moving into the area also? Keep the RETAIL BUSINESSES OUT AND KEEP THIS JUST A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD!

Guest Guesto1
I live in West Windsor and I am dead set against this project. All the time and unecessary tax money that will go into this project is a waste. I just had a new septic installed a year ago. Now I have to pay to have it connected to the new sewer? How is that fair, its my property. All you IDIOTS that apporved this will be very sorry. You folks really want more people and traffic in our beloved quiet neighborhood? And for those who think their home values will instantly increase, you sadly misinformed! What gets me mad is that the only reason this is even happening is because is going to fill the pockets of some of the weathly landowners in the area... for example a Mr. Ballard. You people dont know how good we have it, now its all going to go away very soon. Do you really want rift raft moving into the area also? Keep the RETAIL BUSINESSES OUT AND KEEP THIS JUST A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD!

The people that will profit on this could care less because they don't live in the neighborhood.

It is a done deal and people were just thrown in the sewer district.

Oh no.... "Big Business" at the meeting Randy said he knows of no big business interested in this area, yeah right!!!!

He is doing us a favor (even though our septic is fine) by getting us grants to hook up.

This should have been handled by the whole town not just west windsor.

@

Guest Guesto1
How about retail to help our tax base

Retail to help our tax base..... you are joking right?

If you are serious lets take a look at the Vestal Parkway and all the retail they have.

Those Vestal residents should pay barely any taxes for all the retail down there.

But guess what??? They pay a high amt of taxes for a very basic house....

Don't be fooled so easily.... our taxes will never go down.... only UP!

Archived