Let the Lies Begin

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
how does it feel to get busted for completely lifting an article out of a nut job source and never even giving that source any recognition? you even copy the word "i" as if you did the research when you can't even balance your checkbook. you should be banned from posting anything, anywhere. you are a complete joke and should just give up and kill yourself. what's next, are you going to post the constitution and take credit for that?

STFU YOU IDIOT!!!!!

Unlike the majority of the posters around here that post had cognizant thought and ideals that the main stream media will never tell you about. If you care to read your fantasy politics news everyday just stay in the liberal blog section of the computer or listen to ABC NBC or CBS any of the MSM will do for that matter.

Guest Hunterboy
STFU YOU MORON!!!!!!TAKE YOUR LITTLE DANCING SMILEY AND GO OVER TO THE DAILY KOS AND HUG SOME OF YOUR LIBERAL PLAY FRIENDS.

My my. Somebody seems to be upset. :lol:

how does it feel to get busted for completely lifting an article out of a nut job source and never even giving that source any recognition? you even copy the word "i" as if you did the research when you can't even balance your checkbook. you should be banned from posting anything, anywhere. you are a complete joke and should just give up and kill yourself. what's next, are you going to post the constitution and take credit for that?

Sorry for the delay I was under heavy sniper fire in Bosnia but I'm back now,I don't think this OP is trying to claim they are the publisher of this article,they put it here for us to read,if you have the literature disproving this article from a nut job source you should post it,only a real life gaylord would associate a lightsaber with homosexuality you fakala I got to go I'm back under heavy heavy sniper fire now.

Archived