Fruit doesnt fall far from the tree

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hip Hop Website Features Video of Child Threatening to Kill President Bush

Honestly, this is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

The DVD and music-sharing website World Star Hip Hop (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bv10u1Jvw9Is0M6 ) is currently featuring a video of what appears to be an elementary school student threatening to kill President George W. Bush.

I have absolutely no interest in embedding this video, and strongly caution readers about excessive vulgarity, as well as almost unthinkably offensive content; although curiosity will likely get the best of you, please think twice before clicking on that link above.

As Ed Morrissey reported at Hot Air moments ago:

It’s more than a little disturbing, not so much because it amounts to a real threat, but because it shows just how poisonous Bush-hatred has become. After all, an eight-year-old doesn’t come up with this kind of lunacy all on his own. This is an apple that fell from a psychotic tree.

I quite agree, Ed. Yet, maybe more important is the extraordinarily bad judgement of this website to post such vile garbage.

Honestly, what has become of this world?

Guest ex military parent

The DVD and music-sharing website World Star Hip Hop (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bv10u1Jvw9Is0M6 ) is currently featuring a video of what appears to be an elementary school student threatening to kill President George W. Bush.

I have absolutely no interest in embedding this video, and strongly caution readers about excessive vulgarity, as well as almost unthinkably offensive content; although curiosity will likely get the best of you, please think twice before clicking on that link above.

It’s more than a little disturbing, not so much because it amounts to a real threat, but because it shows just how poisonous Bush-hatred has become. After all, an eight-year-old doesn’t come up with this kind of lunacy all on his own. This is an apple that fell from a psychotic tree.

I quite agree, Ed. Yet, maybe more important is the extraordinarily bad judgement of this website to post such vile garbage.

This is disgusting to say the least I hope they get him and his parents. Great way to try to get Obama elected. The kid is brainwashed.

@

Guest Guest

George is going to be offended that his peers hate him.

Guest Guest
George is going to be offended that his peers hate him.

No sorry they are Bill & Hillary Clinton's peers or do we forget that he was the first black president?

@

Archived